Assassin's Creed III (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EDIT: Looks like this will be a North American release and not a Future Shop exclusive as previously thought

- G1 Only
- NO Discs, Steelbook is empty
- Given with pre-orders IN STORE ONLY, website pre-orders will NOT get the steelbook (confirmed at FS & BB, unsure about EB)

Future Shop pre-order: Assassin's Creed III PS3

EB Games pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Best Buy Canada pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Steelbook appears to be the same one as the USA release.

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Thanks to Leshita for the pictures!

Attachments

• assassins creed 3.jpg
    assassins creed 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
haha, i just read the first page. I don't know what to think about this descision, looks like a mix between MW3 and assassin's creed now.

haha, i just read the first page. I don't know what to think about this descision, looks like a mix between MW3 and assassin's creed now.

If your idea of modern is during the American Revolution. Also "the truth" looks like its going to take AC4 into WWII so that should be interesting.

If you have seen the scanned screens and read the info in the new Game Informers then I think you will be very very excited. ;)
This is nothing like MW3 and seems to be a total revamp of the series. A separate team at Ubisoft worked on this title for 3 years during the production of Brotherhood and Revelations. The team size is also larger than the Revelations team.

Some screens:
XswPc.jpg

zfRML.jpg

Liea9.jpg

Click here for the rest of them.

Last edited:
thanks Leshita, very useful, i haven't seen the shot screen before. Look very good, just want to know if you think it will be problem to play this one if i haven't play the previous 2 (brotherhoods and revelation).

If these pics are from Gamestop and not the best buy version that means the steel is the same for both retailers, so Futureshop is probly getting the same steel.Here's the pics i posted in the other thread for Futureshop.

photobucket-3115-1330739982238.jpg

photobucket-3889-1330739953101.jpg

(pics are from SolidSeminole over on the CAG forums)

Last edited:
I really hope the Future Shop one is different, the more the better!

I'll be happy if we end up getting this one as well :D

like this one accept fro one tiny little detail. Look in the bottom left hand corner where the rating logo is. It still says Rating pending. Why couldnt they have just left it off? Was that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Reactions: FanOfGaming
I think it should be okay to play this one without the others since this is a new character. They usually do a very brief recap kind of thing at the beginning, maybe during cinematics, if there is anything that may be required knowledge from the previous games.

I am not sure if the Brits will be the enemies 100% of the time; they said in this one they will try and make the Templars and Assassins' motives more gray and less black and white, so that neither one appears to be too villainous, and I think there are Templars on both the American and British's sides (not sure).

Any reason given why steelbooks are given out so early for this?

I love the artwork, pity about the ESRB sign being a PAL collector but beggars cant be choosers as they say