Assassin's Creed III (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
EDIT: Looks like this will be a North American release and not a Future Shop exclusive as previously thought

- G1 Only
- NO Discs, Steelbook is empty
- Given with pre-orders IN STORE ONLY, website pre-orders will NOT get the steelbook (confirmed at FS & BB, unsure about EB)

Future Shop pre-order: Assassin's Creed III PS3

EB Games pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Best Buy Canada pre-order: Assassin's Creed III

Steelbook appears to be the same one as the USA release.

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Thanks to Leshita for the pictures!

Attachments

• assassins creed 3.jpg
    assassins creed 3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Went to my local BB today and picked up the Muppets Vita case, looked all over for this an asked the Video games manager and she didnt know when they were getting them in. So i pre-ordered from Amazon which also has the steel just in case my BB never gets this.

I'll know tomorrow if Future Shop is carrying it as well! Hoping for a positive response and a different artwork, even tho it's a pretty long shot for the artwork! :ohno:

Wow ... awesome looking steelbook ... a great score for fans of this franchise ... I never kept up after part 1 otherwise I'd be interested.

Wow ... awesome looking steelbook ... a great score for fans of this franchise ... I never kept up after part 1 otherwise I'd be interested.

I played 5 minutes of part one and almost gave up on the franchise. Glad I didn't. Loved part 2. One of a few games I've actually beat.

The listing says in-stores only for Future Shop, so I just went tonight and picked one up. :)
They have it instock already, $10 deposit and you get the Steelbook and a pre-order.

I will have a photo up in a sec (basically the same one as above, but I'll take a photo anyway). :)

EDIT: *done*

ass3steel-01.jpg

ass3steel-02.jpg

Last edited:
I might just pick another up from Best Buy tomorrow too, prefer to buy games at Best Buy if everything is equal simply for the double gamer reward points. :scat:

Just pre ordered at Amazon. Steelbook for free as a preorder.

Amazon is offering the same steelbook for pre-order except you will be shipped the steelbook the same time as the game - at launch. I believe Gamestop will give you the steelbook at the time you place the pre-order.

Pre-order link here.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimJim24
Got this info in from contact form

GameStop in the USA was giving Steelbooks of Assassin Creed 3 at the midnight launch of Mass Effect 3 for anyone who pre-ordered AC3. They are sealed and really nice cases. I will take a picture and submit it in a little bit.