Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to share this since I Finally got this bad boy in a shadow box. Still need to play around with it a bit but because I still have signatures I still want signed I left it closer to the bottom but I think when I have it finished I will do a nice white border and Have it floating in the middle.

IMG_0823_zps0f241d68.jpg

IMG_0821_zps9edc3ab5.jpg

Anyone else going to OttawaPopExpo this weekend? I am so excited, can't wait to meet some of the Walking Dead crew :)

How was it did you get some autographs?

I'm so jealous of people's comic cons, my local gets naff guests nobody has heard of! Also blu master where did you get that hobbit? I thought all extended editions were jumbo??

Hobbit came from Best Buy.

My local Con still sucks. The ones we get don't even have celebrities attend. This one in Kansas City was less than a 3 hour drive though, so not too bad.

I'm so jealous of people's comic cons, my local gets naff guests nobody has heard of! Also blu master where did you get that hobbit? I thought all extended editions were jumbo??

UK ones are crap compared to the US most of the time. The UK have always been geared more towards Dr Who and Star Wars, and then leaning onto the cosplay stuff. Every so often they'll get a great guest, but then they let themselves down by getting the same guests over and over again

re stan lees upcoming appearance was wondering what would people recommend having signed from steelbooks released so far? as torn whether to get hulk, iron man 1 and 2, cap america, thor and avengers signed along with xmen 1 and 2, ultimate avengers and thor 2 or whether to take the phase one marvel steelbooks only

I'm planning on getting one thing signed by Stan, never would have even considered getting every Marvel steelbook signed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on getting Stan to sign two, maybe three Steelbooks (budget depending), but I haven't decided yet what? I think my German Avengers Steelbook is one, as the large black area is just screaming for a silver Sharpie signature. Maybe the Spiderman trilogy? Maybe an X-Men Steelbook? I just don't know. :dunno:

Bearing in mind they want £45 per signature..... for two sigs you're looking at just under £100!

I got my Starship Troopers Steelbook signed by Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer. Plus Stan Lee signed a couple of other Steelbooks for me.

I also got to meet a couple of fellow Ninja's to share the experience with. An enjoyable evening.