Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
I am VERY VERY pleased with it so far. Hopefully I can add 2-4 more names next year! Just dont know what I will do as I start to run out of room.

I almost started a third round of cast autographs today but pushed it off. I have the steel going and I started the book yesterday.

Hopefully next year I can knock out Fillion Jewel and Adam. Im still kicking myself for missing Adam this year he was so close and I did not know until the day before.

Reactions: spawnshop
I am VERY VERY pleased with it so far. Hopefully I can add 2-4 more names next year! Just dont know what I will do as I start to run out of room.

I almost started a third round of cast autographs today but pushed it off. I have the steel going and I started the book yesterday.

Hopefully next year I can knock out Fillion Jewel and Adam. Im still kicking myself for missing Adam this year he was so close and I did not know until the day before.

Jewel is the only one I have to date. She took up so much room on the front, that I may not get any more on that one and start a new one.

I'm focusing on Walking Dead autos for now on my Digipaks. I have Season 1 & 2 signed by the casts, some missing on each. And I will start on Season 3 now. Scott Wilson will be at Chiller Theatre in NJ next month, and the cast will be at NYCC in 3 weeks, but no official signing announced yet.

Reactions: Xavier
Jewel is the only one I have to date. She took up so much room on the front, that I may not get any more on that one and start a new one.

I'm focusing on Walking Dead autos for now on my Digipaks. I have Season 1 & 2 signed by the casts, some missing on each. And I will start on Season 3 now. Scott Wilson will be at Chiller Theatre in NJ next month, and the cast will be at NYCC in 3 weeks, but no official signing announced yet.

She has eluded me but fingers crossed for next year.

Scoot was really cool and I got a photo with him at his booth for free.

A little girl in line was like Mom he has 2 legs! EEK!

Good luck on getting more signatures!

Reactions: spawnshop
Sean Maher from Firefly has been announced to be at London Film and ComicCon next July. I'm there with my Firefly steelbook. And hopefully more Firefly guests :)

Yup, as long as he doesn't cancel (again!) I'll be there to get him on my Serenity poster

I hope he doesn't cancel. Ray Park cancelled on the day I went in the summer, so annoyed.

Do you have any others on your poster?

Ray had cancelled one of his days here in ohio a few weeks ago. But I still managed to see him.
Im guessing what cooey was referring to was one of these 2
Im betting on the top one because I believe the originals were only released in europe and In the US we had the bottom one. However I could be wrong
Serenity+movie+poster.jpg

MPW-40695

Im working on a display of some sorts to show off my Autographed steel's. i NOW have 6 bookcases running along side my wall.

Reactions: D4vem88
Well I was wrong :hilarious:

Beautiful poster tho and congrats on all the signatures so far.

Ive been debating starting another round of cast signatures (I already have a steelbook /and the book of firefly going. )
41w-H8dN5ML._SY450_.jpg

with regards to Stan Lee i was at the con in chicago in august
yeh after waiting for five hours in the line to meet him.. his manager said stan is not allowed to sign the steels on the outside but he can on the inside.. its not what i wanted .. but i took it.. coz id waited 22 yrs to meet him.. stan seemed a bit confused when the guy said so.. coz he was about to start signing them on the outside... so my phase one steels and spiderman steel are all signed on the inside... its still cool.. like my own personal secret when i open the steels... the firefly ppl ..brandon routh and the man ribert rodriguez did not gave this problem

with regards to Stan Lee i was at the con in chicago in august
yeh after waiting for five hours in the line to meet him.. his manager said stan is not allowed to sign the steels on the outside but he can on the inside.. its not what i wanted .. but i took it.. coz id waited 22 yrs to meet him.. stan seemed a bit confused when the guy said so.. coz he was about to start signing them on the outside... so my phase one steels and spiderman steel are all signed on the inside... its still cool.. like my own personal secret when i open the steels... the firefly ppl ..brandon routh and the man ribert rodriguez did not gave this problem

Was wondering how your trip went I personally HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you by chance have Robert sign a black looking steelbook? If so I was like 8 people behind you :hilarious:

Was wondering how your trip went I personally HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you by chance have Robert sign a black looking steelbook? If so I was like 8 people behind you :hilarious:

Hey Xavier
It was an awesome few days
yeh i did i got my Sin City and machete steels signed and box from the from dusk till dawn french collectors set
i was first in line after he came back from an interview
im the indian guy with the long hair
there was also a cute asian girl taking the money

Last edited:
Day 2...
Robert Rodriguez, who was so taken by this edition he asked me a few questions, snapped some pics, sent them to his designer, and took down where he could buy it from before signing it...twice...Than we chatted a bit about Frazetta. Robert was a really cool guy.
picture.php

Bruce Campbell...
picture.php

Last edited:
Blu VERY nice signatures!

Hey Xavier
It was an awesome few days
yeh i did i got my Sin City and machete steels signed and box from the from dusk till dawn french collectors set
i was first in line after he came back from an interview
im the indian guy with the long hair
there was also a cute asian girl taking the money

Im pretty sure that was you then :hilarious: