Avengers 2 - Marvel POP! Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Here they are!!! They're up for preorder as well!!!
Release date: 3-1-15
Amazon
Zavvi

Sorry if the pics are kinda small. Just screenshots with my phone. I'm sure you can see them better using the link.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735230.054522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735245.856160.jpg

Info provided by: @alvinhwang21 (THANKS BUDDY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Total b******t that we STILL don't have a 6" Hulk, but that Hulkbuster sure is a nice consolation prize!!!

Now that we have bigger/better pics of Thor & Capt, I think they look plenty different from the others!!!

I kind of have this want for an army of Hulkbusters...and if they had not made the monumental screw up of not making one of the Hulks 6", I'd want an army of Hulks to battle the busters.

@mlmaier84 REALLY!? That is so awesome!!!
I thought it had been confirmed that it was just a paint variant, but maybe the fan demand made funko change its mind on it?
What I was told today was that Hot Topic had a Star Wars comic on the counter for sale that advertised the Avengers 2 POP!s on either the front or back cover and that corporate asked them to dispose of the comics because they weren't supposed to be advertising the POP!s yet. I asked the employee what all was on the advertisement and she said, "I think it was all the regular versions and the 6" grey hulk thingy." I asked her if it was the one with the pink eyes and she said it was. I then asked if it was definitely a 6" POP!, and she said it was advertised that way. She's the employee in that particular store that takes care of the POP! section and also the only one that collects, so she does know her stuff. So to the best of my knowledge, he is 6".

Side note: (I don't know this for sure, it's just a semi-educated guess of mine): I'm thinking that at some point in the movie, Hulk is hypnotized/brainwashed, poisoned or something (seeing as he is the strongest, not to mention unstoppable, Avenger). At that point, Tony either creates the suit or has already created it (just in case the Hulk ever did go rogue) and they go against each other. So it would make sense that if Funko wasn't going to make both Hulks 6", that this is the one to be a 6".

Side note #2: Barnes & Noble has in their computer system a variant called "Green Glow" Hulk. Just mentioning that it could be another possible variant. Info provided by @alvinhwang21

Reactions: kaw
What does shipping cost? I'm curious what their packaging is like also. Do you know if they charge up front or at shipping?

Well I actually have never ordered anything from Game Stop online before so I'm not sure when they charge you or how there packing jobs are. I started to do my pre order for these and got as far as the shipping. It ranges from $3.50-11.00. The bundle is only available onlin so that's when I thought to my self that I may order them individually and do a in-store pick up. It will only be about $6 more and wont have to worry about them getting messed up during shipment.

Reactions: mlmaier84