Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
10 print "Nefilim"
20 goto 10
RUN
:LOL:
Went to The Gadget Show Live 2015 2 weeks back, they had a display of loads of old computers and game consoles you could use/play. Commodore 64, Amiga and even the Atari Jaguar console (playing tempest 2000) GOOD TIMES.....

But I'm a bit annoyed though , my new credit card arrived last month, and runs out in 2018, I'm gonna be buggered, it's the 7 year itch...I mean wait...:rolleyes:

Reactions: javiermendoza
I'm curious about this old game console that was never in the states.
The Sinclair ZX SPECTRUM. Someone remade it and it is selling on Zavvi. I guess it's kind of like the release of those retro Atari's here in the states...
Any good?
The new ZX Spectrum had it's own stand at the show, it's basically a games console with an authentic case with rubber keys bundled with built in software, it's wireless, you can get apps that run on various platforms android and the like, it was the C64's main rival during the 80's, often had the same games (with less flashy graphics), I never had an original Spectrum though....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I ordered this but then cancelled because I know I'll just end up buying the inevitable NOVA or Blufans release to go with my inevitable US copy.

Ordered, but no ZBox for me thanks. They are totally pants as everyone seems to know now. I returned the box I bought to get Hunger Games cheaper and got a refund [emoji106]

Reactions: yy0925
The new ZX Spectrum had it's own stand at the show, it's basically a games console with an authentic case with rubber keys bundled with built in software, it's wireless, you can get apps that run on various platforms android and the like, it was the C64's main rival during the 80's, often had the same games (with less flashy graphics), I never had an original Spectrum though....

the original spectrum had awful rubber keys. but the games were awesome. IMO better than C64.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Ordered the Z-Box-o'-crap this morning thinking I'd need a safety net for the steel release. Nearly 4 hours later and still some copies left... either I'm too paranoid or Zavvi's lying about the print run. Given it's Zavvi I suspect the latter...

snagged a preorder for the steel alone. With the time difference, I am glad I got one.
Hopefully Best Buy Canada starts picking up the slack for the gap that Future Shop left.

Reactions: digitalbabe
And this new horrible art. I know it's not final but damn, it looks so dull. Hopefully it won't stick.
Come on...you KNOW it's not final, it'll be like Guardians of the Galaxy, we'll find out just how crap the art is 2 weeks before release :happy:

However 7 years is a long time to wait...[EDIT] it appears the 2022 date has been removed !, now it's no date at all.

Reactions: jonnie123 and MrBMT
I really liked the original art that was up, really hope it's not some awful artwork like GOTG :(