Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt lots would cancel regardless of the artwork. HMV sold out of and they had a giant A from the first one.

It will change for sure. I'm also quite surprised that this steelbook was in stock for over 5 hours!

I managed to order a copy this morning
I had 2 sites and was monitoring until it came live : zavvi.nl and zavvi.com , around 12:15-12:30 hrs european time I managed to order one
Let's hope that this one will also arrived in good condition, like all my other orders before

Just seen the artwork change??? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PIECE OF[emoji90]!!?? I know it says subject to change, but wouldn't put it pass Zavvi & Disney to release that!!! They better not.

Reactions: Basil
Age Of Ultron was amazing but the 3D wasn't to great, I usually never watch 3D but felt like I had to watch it in IMAX which was amazing but 3D not so much. Glad I ordered this steelbook :)

Jeez, why are ppl getting upset over the artwork? its clearly a placeholder.
yep, the "artwork tbc" at the top of the picture kinda gives it away
Really? I did state the same in my post, but remember Hunger Games Mokingjay? That had Artwork TBC right up till release date, and that's what we got! I'm sure that's happened to a couple of other steels also. So no, wouldn't be surprised if that is the final artwork

I hope the design is a similar design to the re-released version that Zavvi released of Avengers Assemble, I prefer this to the HMV design. I also hope it has a title on the spine or will have to cancel and find an alternative from elsewhere because it just won't match the rest of my collection

Sold out already. Knew it would be. Woke up this morning and quickly grabbed my phone and pre-ordered two copies before I even got out of bed, gotta be fast with Marvel steels, they'll go before you even have time to blink.