Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Vision
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Ultron edition.

vision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't work it out in the video, but is the back glossed? The front looks matte, but the back looks glossy..... dunno
It's spot glossed so the character on the back and the Avengers Sign in the front is glossy. The rest is matte. The character on the back does take up the majority of the cover though so it is mostly gloss.

Well, for Bestbuy and Target it's stepping up... for $19.99 to get a steel that stands out [I have the Vision steelbook and it looks nice in hand] and included 3D is something i'm happy with. If they continue to do that and for that price i'd be content with it. I don't expect the same quality as the top level at that price.

Reactions: charleybusko
Apart from the fact that the debossing is terrible misaligned. Cant say that is stepping up :/ Quality control = zero.
Wow, you're right. I hadn't really noticed until I took a closer look. My Ultron version is off my a little, while the Vision one is off quite a bit. YUCK!

Just stopped by my local BBY, still plenty of both copies left. All of them had debossing that was off. I picked the 2 least off ones.

I got to my Best Buy here in New York (Manhattan-86th & Lexington Ave) @ 10AM sharp. Doors opened, they had about 15 pieces of each version. Got both mine and proceeded to checkout. Walked back towards the display on my way out and grabbed this pic:
10:11am - Vision version was down to 1 copy, Ultron had about 5 left. *OUCH*
IMG_0120.jpg

Reactions: jeremycanrana
I visited 3 stores, quantities vary by store. One had @ least 40 available (I was there @ opening), another I visited barely had any (40 mins after opening). Only one store enforced 1 copy each. Therefore your experience will be YMMV :)

Just realized I was so focused on checking the debossing I completely ignored the spine slashes...

I had no idea the embossing was off, and totally missed it. I saw lots of copies with spine slashes. It looks like every copy has slightly mis aligned debossing, but im not that bothered by it. Great deal for the price

Went to the BBY by my house to exchange my slashed ones, the only had 2 Vision versions left. Returned my 2, got 1 Vision. Hoping the ones in the mail turn up ok.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches