Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Vision
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Ultron edition.

vision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OCD ninja not bothered??!!!!:woot::woot::woot::LOL:;)
Dings, Dents. Scuffs, Scratches, Spine Slashes, paint nicks, mis aligned spines, corner rash, and loose dics bother me. sure the mis aligned debossing is annoying but EVERY SINGLE copy has it. its not a DAMAGE per say, its a mass production flaw error. so yes i hate it, but for $19.99 its a solid package. best in the US ;)

Dings, Dents. Scuffs, Scratches, Spine Slashes, paint nicks, mis aligned spines, corner rash, and loose dics bother me. sure the mis aligned debossing is annoying but EVERY SINGLE copy has it. its not a DAMAGE per say, its a mass production flaw error. so yes i hate it, but for $19.99 its a solid package. best in the US ;)

That first sentence hurt to read. :dead:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Corner rash???? :LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl: Are we still talking about steelbooks:p:D:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Also got both my Age of Ultrons from the GB today, I have to say the Vision edition is absolutely brilliant and is in perfect condition now (managed to remove a corner dent myself), just a shame I can't say the same for the Ultron edition with dents and paint chips all over the place.

So I'd like to say a great big thanks to @apsmith21 for the GB, has now all MCU steelbooks have a title now.
image.jpeg