Avengers: Age of Ultron (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July August 12 19, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on June 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 600 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 250 copies - Lenti B1, 550 copies - Lenti B2, 350 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2

285026573_5820041871363975_7829859677140587589_n.jpg284861150_5820042338030595_2573692616352857099_n.jpg284628706_5820042708030558_531946222169546408_n.jpg284938074_5820043151363847_7081032404636942304_n.jpg284925948_5820044084697087_5996059271191537817_n.jpg
1773221C-3983-405B-9219-EA8959BE5304.jpeg7980BC97-6DE0-4861-845B-F0C85AC7C4BF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only meant, these artworks aren't screaming "you need to buy me". If anything, they're meant only to be inside art. Glad i'm saving money.
I don't know, B1 was seductively cooing to me, "Buy me, big boy, so you can run your hands all over me." Aroused, I joined the group buy and bought it. I had a cigarette afterwards. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: milky
I don't know, B1 was seductively cooing to me, "Buy me, big boy, so you can run your hands all over me." Aroused, I joined the group buy and bought it. I had a cigarette afterwards. :LOL:
This whole extraneous release screams reminders, that so many great movies aren't even out on Blu-ray at all, much less have any special steelbook editions. Depressed I think of how much I usually hate MCU, what it represents, and what it's done to my favorite industry, yet, realizing I've been weak and stupid enough to still spend thousands of dollars on its releases, I reach for an asthma inhaler, needing a double dose afterwards.

Does your girlfriend know you have a thing for big green guys? Don’t get too turned on with this gif. :hilarious:

incredible hulk GIF

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
Dear All, can let me know out of the so many companies doing fancy fullslip steelbook which is the best or Top 3 as shown below?
Let me know if I had missed out any companies as well. Thanks.

1) Weet Collection (Korea)
2) Manta Lab (Hong Kong)
3) Blufans (China)
4) Novamedia (Korea)
5) KimchiDVD (Korea)
6) Filmarena (Czech)

Dear All, can let me know out of the so many companies doing fancy fullslip steelbook which is the best or Top 3 as shown below?

2) Manta Lab (Hong Kong)
3) Blufans (China)
4) Novamedia (Korea)
5) KimchiDVD (Korea)
6) Filmarena (Czech)
You forgot HDZeta (China), and CineMuseum (Italy). There were also a couple more, that are now closed (UMania, EverythingBlu).

CineMuseum don't do exclusive steelbooks often, neither FilmArena lately, plus both are releasing in 1-3 years (if at all) after announcing, which is really irritating.
Kimchidvd aren't doing anything of interest lately, neither is Nova. Although I used to buy a lot from them, they were one of the first, along with Blufans and FilmArena.
Never liked 'backwards' slips, so Blufans isn't my favorite, and they only give either cards, or booklet with each slip.
I did like some of HDZeta's boxsets, when they added a "One-click only" exclusive fullslip with just printed materials, like for BvS and Sucker Punch.

So, basically, Weet and MantaLab are currently on top. I'd place FilmArena at #3, because they do different booklets and cards for each slip, and often different steelbooks, even if they're WWA.

2) Manta Lab (Hong Kong)
3) Blufans (China)
4) Novamedia (Korea)
5) KimchiDVD (Korea)
6) Filmarena (Czech)
+ HDzeta
+ Plain Archive

I think my ultimate company would be this:
Each release would have their Steel done by Manta, their Full Slips done by Weet and their Lentis done by Blu Fans each release would include a quarter slip version (Either in the OC or available separately).

2) Manta Lab (Hong Kong)
3) Blufans (China)
4) Novamedia (Korea)
5) KimchiDVD (Korea)
6) Filmarena (Czech)
I’d say lately WEET has been doing the best FS the Spider-Man Full Slips we’re pretty sick
Otherwise it’s close between Cinemuseu,(yes we all know there issues) just judging what’s come lately That Shining Boxset and FS are pretty sweet,

2) Manta Lab (Hong Kong)
3) Blufans (China)
4) Novamedia (Korea)
5) KimchiDVD (Korea)
6) Filmarena (Czech)
WeET makes the most beautiful slips in terms of treatment and effects applied such as holofoil. Lentis are great too.
Manta Lab, to me, is the best retailer out there in terms of overall quality and choices of films (not just super heroes like WeET does).
Blufans is a solid retailer. Quality is high and you'll never be disappointed, even though your mind won't be blown away.
Novamedia offers good slips all around. Sometimes they're a bit too basic but quality is still very good.
Kimchidvd offered so many titles, in so many great slips, that I started collecting them all. After 80ish of them I kind of blame WeET's releases only, because even though quality is always high, steels are WWA and slips are thin. Lately their partner is The On, which insists with its ugly spines...
Never had a Filmarena release and I won't start a 150+ collection now ahah!
Special mention: EverythingBlu. Phat slips with loads of unnecessary stuff and ugly posters but damn quality of the slips is awesome (check Gladiator or Spartacus). WWA steels tho...

Last edited: