Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
I know this is mere speculation but can someone tell me why Tony Stark would risk his life being in the Hulkbuster suit battling Hulk? Why no remote control like in IM3?

I know this is mere speculation but can someone tell me why Tony Stark would risk his life being in the Hulkbuster suit battling Hulk? Why no remote control like in IM3?
I'm guessing they were already fighting someone when banner hulked out.Tony's suit goes inside of the Hulkbuster armor ,and as you can tell from the trailer, he calls that armor like he does the Mk42 in Ironman 3.Seems more like an add-on then a stand alone armor in the trailor.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm guessing they were already fighting someone when banner hulked out.Tony's suit goes inside of the Hulkbuster armor ,and as you can tell from the trailer, he calls that armor like he does the Mk42 in Ironman 3.Seems more like an add-on then a stand alone armor in the trailor.

And I think the reason he's fighting the Hulk is because Scarlet Witch is controlling the Hulk going on a rampage

Exactly what I think too. Well like @dboy99 says you can see in the trailer that the hulk buster is adding to his suit when the hulk turns (or controlled)

I've got a bet going with a work friend; he says that in this movie, Black Widow lifts Mjolnir (and thus becomes the new Thor!), and I'm saying "NO!".

I've got a bet going with a work friend; he says that in this movie, Black Widow lifts Mjolnir (and thus becomes the new Thor!), and I'm saying "NO!".
I hope you put money on it.You could be 20 bucks richer.She is getting the new Harley, so i doubt she is getting the hammer as well.

No money involved, but food instead; the loser buys lunch, at a restaurant of the winner's choosing.

Can not wait to see this movie, I'm so excited it feels like I've been waiting forever, been waiting longer for the new terminator Movie though.. This year at the cinemas gonna be great:D

If you look at the credits, some nice surprises!
Anthony Mackie (Falcon)! Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter)! Idris Elba (Heimdall)!

Looks like a fake that poster lol vwry crowded. Oh well still can't wait

Reactions: Noodles
Falcon and Warmachine!I hope Mackie gets some good screen time.The movie is almost three hours long after all.CUT THE CHECK!

With Sam Jackson, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle and Idris Alba ,we are taking a lot of spot in Marvels Cinematic universe.Glad to see stuff like that.

Reactions: ocielz
Looks like a fake that poster lol vwry crowded. Oh well still can't wait
That was my first thought too... I genuinely thought it was fan made, then I saw all the film sites posting it saying it was official. There's some terrible posters out there, and this is one of them IMO. I'm sure they'll release a few more for the film though, and hopefully they'll be much better ones!

Reactions: Flloydo