Price: £15.99
Notes: 1 disc edition

avengers.jpg

photo.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

HMV BUY Link
Confirmed by HMV that there will be no blue banner on top, no writing on the rear, and that info will be printed on a Jcard
hmv_advert.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered for £12.79 with code :)
However if this is a Disney and not Paramount distribution it's going to look like dog do.

I got an email from HMV about this preorder where it says it's HMV exclusive. I've taken a screen shot the relevant section.
Thanks for that! I guess that confirms it as an exclusive. :D

You've also just reminded me to get in touch with HMV about why I don't receive those sort of emails, even though I've activated them.

Just to let you know you can use this code as many times as you want until Monday. The system is having trouble though, so some people might be getting an error code

Just to let you know you can use this code as many times as you want until Monday. The system is having trouble though, so some people might be getting an error code

Is anyone having a problem with the credit card authorizing the checkout? Is it just me. Is that what your talking about?

Is anyone having a problem with the credit card authorizing the checkout? Is it just me. Is that what your talking about?

Yes I am. I decided to order the Grey and a Dangerous method after I had re-ordered a bunch of steelbooks with the code, but now I am getting an error code. Checked with my Bank and the card is fine, so I called HMV and they told me the system is having some problems and they took my email. I will probably wait and try again tomorrow as the code lasts until Monday.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

switch to google chrome

I am using google chrome, the problem is at HMV's end

Reactions: blu-steel