Price: £15.99
Notes: 1 disc edition

avengers.jpg

photo.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

HMV BUY Link
Confirmed by HMV that there will be no blue banner on top, no writing on the rear, and that info will be printed on a Jcard
hmv_advert.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the impression that Disney didn't release it here in the UK do was hoping it'd be a nice Paramount steelbook with clean art and embossing? Still great price especially with discount so ordered :)

I was under the impression that Disney didn't release it here in the UK do was hoping it'd be a nice Paramount steelbook with clean art and embossing? Still great price especially with discount so ordered :)

Disney bought the rights for Worldwide distribution from Paramount on this film, so it's Disney, everywhere.

Disney bought the rights for Worldwide distribution from Paramount on this film, so it's Disney, everywhere.

Damn! Love the Disney steels in the US and Canada but UK Disney steels suck, will have to wait and see what the final art is? The Disney Blu's are usually reasonably priced so would explain why Avengers is only £15.99? Least I orders the German one too

Damn! Love the Disney steels in the US and Canada but UK Disney steels suck, will have to wait and see what the final art is? The Disney Blu's are usually reasonably priced so would explain why Avengers is only £15.99? Least I orders the German one too

Can't hurt to have a few options on this one. Guaranteed it's gonna sell out at some point - look how huge this movie is. :naughty:

Guys this has gone down from 17.99 to 15.99, bloody HMV, had to reorder all over again :hilarious: and after H8BLU20 discount code it will work out £12.79 ONLY (and that's before Quidco) :scat:

OK, so I ordered with the discount at £17.99 - will they automatically drop mine down to £12.79?

Ok, so cancelled all this mornings orders and re-placed them to get at the lower price - what a hassle!.....and then noticed the HMV pre-order price guarantee that states if the price drops after ordering you will get the lower price!! ah well..it's all done now and a few Ninjas are taken care of :)

Ok, so cancelled all this mornings orders and re-placed them to get at the lower price - what a hassle!.....and then noticed the HMV pre-order price guarantee that states if the price drops after ordering you will get the lower price!! ah well..it's all done now and a few Ninjas are taken care of :)

Not sure if that would include the code though as you got it cheaper than the price drop anyway :confused:

They also don't adhere to that price promise without being chased (in my experience!)

Reactions: Antman