Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99
Note: 2 films, 4 discs (including 3D versions) - Limited to 4000

11189459-1684337864226639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney/Zavvi should scrap this and instead release a Steelbook of Age of Ultron that matches the recent Zavvi release of the first film.

u dont have the HMV original Snoo?

...didn’t think u was one of those lowly re-release peasant noob types :naughty: :rofl:

Seriously though, i'm actually very intrigued by this release. But then again i always get a boner when it comes to 4 disc collections :) :cool:

Would save me money, that steel was junk!

I don't know what's more baffling, that you consider that Steelbook to be junk or that you are going to purchase this when there are multiple sequels due. o_O :p

u dont have the HMV original Snoo?

...didn’t think u was one of those lowly re-release peasant noob types :naughty: :rofl:

Seriously though, i'm actually very intrigued by this release. But then again i always get boner when it comes to 4 disc collections :) :cool:

I own both at the moment though I plan to sell the HMV edition. I prefer the artwork of the Zavvi edition and I am not a fan of title-less Steelbooks at all. The Zavvi edition could have been better for sure but it isn't bad.

I don't know what's more baffling, that you consider that Steelbook to be junk or that you are going to purchase this when there are multiple sequels due.

Hated that new version they did looks cheap and awful. I actually like this design and it will look good next to my original version. It won't be the only version I buy since I collect Marvel steels, well the ones with good art and nice finishes anyway. :naughty::p:p

Wonder what this will look like.. Though I just wish they'd release the UK version of 1 unedited. That's the only reason I hate to buy it.. That and no official coverart.

I'm going to get this instead of Ultron on it's own. I've got Avengers in 2D from the phase 1 digipak but want Avengers in 3D as they say it's a decent conversion. I was going to pay £25 for Ultron on it's own so that's £5 for 3D Avengers so might as well. Hang on.. £39.99 oh don't think I'll bother then

Last edited:
Another completely unnecessary release! We already have Avengers Assemble twice, and Age Of Ultron is getting a separate release, so why do we need a double feature SteelBook as well? Does anyone else get the feeling that we are being mugged?

Reactions: Kashby
Another completely unnecessary release! We already have Avengers Assemble twice, and Age Of Ultron is getting a separate release, so why do we need a double feature SteelBook as well? Does anyone else get the feeling that we are being mugged?

No because people don't usually have the luxury of deciding whether to be mugged or not.

No, 'cause I'm not buying it.

I have the HMV version for Avengers Assemble and Avengers: Age of Ultron on preorder from Zavvi (at the moment), but I'll go for whichever version is cheapest closer to release day.

Disney can release their Marvel back-catalog as many times as they like for all I care. I'm not biting. Great for those who missed them first time 'round or want to own every variation known to man though.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Just see that these are the front covers for the double packs being released on blu Ray for 2D and 2D/3D versions so the front cover for the steelbook could be one of these minus the text and title lol

They very well could go for the use of the "A" split between the 2 designs. Which will be pointless for people that will own the HMV version and the new version out soon

image.jpg
image.jpg