Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230438-2.jpg

m2230438-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I notice that as well. Makes me wonder if I should cancel my back-ordered order and re-order with a pre-order...order. :dunno:o_O
Yeah, I placed a preorder, but not going to cancel the backorder. If I get two copies, I’ll return one to the store for a refund.

I’ve been burned twice before on Best Buy being unable to fill a preordered steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Leafs17
So this is available to "pre-order" again but check out what it says the release date is now...which can't be right...cuz it's a Wednesday ;)
But I put in an order anyway just in case :LOL:

Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available for preorder
Release Date: June 26, 2019
Delivery arrives as early as June 26, 2019
Release date to be announced later :LOL:

@Drum18 @Stygian @pioupiou @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 just curious if your order that was listed as Backorder shows this:

Estimated Delivery Date
Delivery arrives as early as Invalid Date

it is now listed as preorder and made a new order and says
Estimated Delivery Date
Delivery arrives as early as August 13, 2019

Funny thing is that my order from June 6 says the something. So I cancelled my May 15 Backordered order since I have a feeling something will get screwed up.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
@Drum18 @Stygian @pioupiou @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 just curious if your order that was listed as Backorder shows this:

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Funny thing is that my order from June 6 says the something. So I cancelled my May 15 Backordered order since I have a feeling something will get screwed up.

Yep, mine says the same thing.

I still have my backorder and preorder in. I don't know which one to cancel, if any. The backorder of course went in the day this was listed so I would hope those orders would get filled first but I'm also concerned that they may get cancelled. Or maybe the later preorders will get cancelled. :dunno:

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Cancelled old order, and did a new order. Can't take chances with Best Buy Canada these days.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Tx for the info.
Did a new order and cancelled the old one. Don't wanna mess with BBY system...

Reactions: Leprekon
The original order I place for this on May 15th was as a "backorder".
Best Buy took the funds out of my PayPal account today although the release date isn't until August 13th.
This is the earliest I have ever had funds taken out for a release. Usually the funds come out on the Thursday before the release date but not 2 Thursdays in advance. Payment shouldn't have come out until Thursday August 8th.

None of the "pre-orders" I placed on May 15th for Iron Man 1, 2, 3 and Thor 1 and 2 have been taken yet and no payments have been taken for the Avengers 4 steelbook set.

Also, the "pre-order" I placed on June 7th for "Endgame" hasn't been charged.