Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 08-13-19

May 24, 2019
Yes I notice that as well. Makes me wonder if I should cancel my back-ordered order and re-order with a pre-order...order. :dunno:o_O
Yeah, I placed a preorder, but not going to cancel the backorder. If I get two copies, I’ll return one to the store for a refund.

I’ve been burned twice before on Best Buy being unable to fill a preordered steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Leafs17
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
So this is available to "pre-order" again but check out what it says the release date is now...which can't be right...cuz it's a Wednesday ;)
But I put in an order anyway just in case :LOL:

Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available for preorder
Release Date: June 26, 2019
Delivery arrives as early as June 26, 2019
Release date to be announced later :LOL:

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
So this is being re-released with a post credit scene. Anyone know if this deleted scene will be in the special features or at the end of the movie when the physical copies get released?

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
@Drum18 @Stygian @pioupiou @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 just curious if your order that was listed as Backorder shows this:

Estimated Delivery Date
Delivery arrives as early as Invalid Date

it is now listed as preorder and made a new order and says
Estimated Delivery Date
Delivery arrives as early as August 13, 2019

Funny thing is that my order from June 6 says the something. So I cancelled my May 15 Backordered order since I have a feeling something will get screwed up.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
Feb 4, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
@Drum18 @Stygian @pioupiou @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 just curious if your order that was listed as Backorder shows this:

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Funny thing is that my order from June 6 says the something. So I cancelled my May 15 Backordered order since I have a feeling something will get screwed up.

Yep, mine says the same thing.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I still have my backorder and preorder in. I don't know which one to cancel, if any. The backorder of course went in the day this was listed so I would hope those orders would get filled first but I'm also concerned that they may get cancelled. Or maybe the later preorders will get cancelled. :dunno:

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Cancelled old order, and did a new order. Can't take chances with Best Buy Canada these days.

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date

Tx for the info.
Did a new order and cancelled the old one. Don't wanna mess with BBY system...

Reactions: Leprekon
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
The original order I place for this on May 15th was as a "backorder".
Best Buy took the funds out of my PayPal account today although the release date isn't until August 13th.
This is the earliest I have ever had funds taken out for a release. Usually the funds come out on the Thursday before the release date but not 2 Thursdays in advance. Payment shouldn't have come out until Thursday August 8th.

None of the "pre-orders" I placed on May 15th for Iron Man 1, 2, 3 and Thor 1 and 2 have been taken yet and no payments have been taken for the Avengers 4 steelbook set.

Also, the "pre-order" I placed on June 7th for "Endgame" hasn't been charged.