Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, funny.. yeah thanks for having my furry back..

That Group Buy night was definitely a night I will always Remember and everyone here was hilarious. The adrenaline flowing through me was crazy and I was a Melmacian F5 pumping machine. I even passed up a juicy cat burger, oops I mean Cajun Burger.. The gifs people post here are hilarious and I love this community.
You're a good sport Alf :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: Alf_1
Loving all the pics.

Still find the black widow disc art so odd though. Just does not fit the film lol

I agree. I like her more with darker hair but I didn't like her hair in Civil War.. Didn't care for scruff on Chris Evans in Infinity War either.

P
It's normal
It's part of the shipping process parcels goto customs in china to be released before leaving china for items been shipped outside china

When parcels arrives in destination country all parcels are also processed again by customs in that country
Parcels get random picked to question price marked on CN label and some counties customs are more strict than others when it comes to checking parcels price listed.

It's mostly random if a parcel is selected to be questioned on price marked and just bad luck if your parcel is selected
Some countries like Germany are more strict on prices that are marked import CN labels than other countries
Some countries customs ignore the price marked on the cn label and request an invoice to show how much goods cost

I have had around 3 different BF parcels hit before by customs in past few years but most have avoided been questioned on price marked.

All parcels get scanned on arrival with customs in all countries and a few parcels are also checked on price listed
Even if tracking don't list sent to customs or released from customs it was still processed by customs or courier with customs licence to process on arrival
Yeah I was panicking over nothing(thankfully)
Arrived y’day fine(aside from a loose sounding disc....unsure if I want to open it though)

Thanks again to all the guys and members here for their hard work and continued support(support being advice to calm my nerves)

Damaged box and loose disc like everyone else. The disc was behind another disc so wasn’t flying all over the place. This steel is definitely much nicer in hand. Love it
View attachment 407641

Lovely pics, but even sealed it still looks a tad better in hand (IMO)
:)

The Steelbook needs to be unsealed to fully appreciate it. Unsealed it’s gorgeous!

Toying with opening it....bah.....not sure what to do(was always going to open one copy, to be able to used the discs) but not sure if I should wait.....am impatiently too...bah

Choices choices....

Last edited:
half regretting but half glad I opened it now - tiny defect(not enough for me to do anything about it, especially as I still have the OC still to come=at least one mint steel :) )

Looks worse in the pic than in hand and it's still a stunner overall - the nic is under the 1/4 slip too so hidden at least.
Now I need to clear space for display of this beauty - my Marvel shelf is already full so between this and BP, I need to free up another shelf me thinks.

After closer inspection am loving the detail on the stones of the show box - the textures used for the box/slip... am certainly being converted to blufans as a whole package :) a lot of thought and time has been put into this for sure - and despite still being a tad busy, I can't imagine a better choice for the front artwork. Perfection.

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_1623337.jpg
    IMG_20181229_1623337.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20181229_1626504.jpg
    IMG_20181229_1626504.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20181229_1626567.jpg
    IMG_20181229_1626567.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20181229_1627004.jpg
    IMG_20181229_1627004.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Toying with opening it....bah.....not sure what to do(was always going to open one copy, to be able to used the discs) but not sure if I should wait.....am impatiently too...bah

Choices choices....
I forgot I also ordered the DL besides the 1/4 slip, storage box and one click......so I will open the 1/4 and keep the rest sealed.

Reactions: yeslek
When a release starts arriving at people's houses and we get the same half dozen pictures of the same release from x amount of members...
Lol, what's wrong with people posting pics of their steelbooks I ask!? :confused: Quite easy to skip if you're not interested in seeing them (though I'd argue @Alf_1 could perhaps learn to use a spolier tag is all ;)).

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I forgot I also ordered the DL besides the 1/4 slip, storage box and one click......so I will open the 1/4 and keep the rest sealed.
YEah didn’t take me long to cave and open it....lol

Might have to watch it again now actually.....

I agree. I like her more with darker hair but I didn't like her hair in Civil War.. Didn't care for scruff on Chris Evans in Infinity War either.
Neither of them looked too good in all honesty, but considering the context of the movie and that they had been on the run, fugitives, I have no issues with their ‘less than’ perfect looks

Chris Evans/ cap with a seasoned beard made my 2018 and probably went straight to my top man crush poll this year :drool::whistle::D
Lol.
:LOL:

To be fair, for completely differing reasons(cap reminds me of my ex) I’ve developed a bit of a soft spot for him too....yet he’s so not my type(prefer brown eyed men for example) but i do like a bit of gruff/unshaven look on a man :drool:
(Most ladies don’t like facial hair - least my buddies don’t- so guess am exception there).

What is it that’s so impressive about beards....regardless of gender, sexual orientation etc. They seem to be universally impressive.....:confused: everyone seems to appreciate a good beard

Reactions: Flloydo
Lol.
:LOL:

To be fair, for completely differing reasons(cap reminds me of my ex) I’ve developed a bit of a soft spot for him too....yet he’s so not my type(prefer brown eyed men for example) but i do like a bit of gruff/unshaven look on a man :drool:
(Most ladies don’t like facial hair - least my buddies don’t- so guess am exception there).

What is it that’s so impressive about beards....regardless of gender, sexual orientation etc. They seem to be universally impressive.....:confused: everyone seems to appreciate a good beard

You wouldn’t be a fan of me then. Blue eyes and big bushy beard.
But I’m blessed to meet girls who are into that lol
I don’t really have a type. Used to love a red head or brunette but now I found I’m partial to a petite brown or black lady. I’m not fussy though lol

Yeah peeps do love a good beard. It’s all I get complimented on hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
You wouldn’t be a fan of me then. Blue eyes and big bushy beard.
But I’m blessed to meet girls who are into that lol
I don’t really have a type. Used to love a red head or brunette but now I found I’m partial to a petit brown or black lady. I’m not fussy though lol

Yeah peeps do love a good beard. It’s all I get complimented on hahaha
Beard appreciation thread time? Lol.

But yeah, am into the cliche 6ft dark eyes/hair handsome guys(I’ve got the blue eyes, dirty blonde natural hair colour combo that alternates from blondes/caramel/brown colours to dark red/purple tones. Lol )
Never been Black Widow IW blond though. Bit too blonde. Plus Imuch prefer her with her Ginger tones. Scarlett’s a stunner as a red head IMO.
(To be fair she’s a stunner regardless - definitely one of my lady crushes)

Beard appreciation thread time? Lol.

But yeah, am into the cliche 6ft dark eyes/hair handsome guys(I’ve got the blue eyes, dirty blonde natural hair colour combo that alternates from blondes/caramel/brown colours to dark red/purple tones. Lol )
Never been Black Widow IW blond though. Bit too blonde. Plus Imuch prefer her with her Ginger tones. Scarlett’s a stunner as a red head IMO.
(To be fair she’s a stunner regardless - definitely one of my lady crushes)

There’s enough beard pics of me on this site somewhere hidden in the post pics of yourself thread.

Hmmm, I like those looks lol.

Anyway enough of all this. And yeah Scarlett is stunning regardless. Hell she still does it for me in ghost world lol