Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear and see @Alf_1 had a mint delivery :thumbs: would not wish anyone go through the stress of getting something like this damaged or sub par...

I've received a parcel this morning with one end battered to hell. I've had to leave it unopened and will find out in the new year what state the contents are in...:(

Reactions: Alf_1
Wow, I am really close on this one.

Me-arcwrites-Groundhogs-day-gif-love-blog.gif

Love how Caps beard has such a life of its own that eventually its leads us to Bill *******
Murray!! :rofl:

Good to hear and see @Alf_1 had a mint delivery :thumbs: would not wish anyone go through the stress of getting something like this damaged or sub par...

I've received a parcel this morning with one end battered to hell. I've had to leave it unopened and will find out in the new year what state the contents are in...:(
Most boxes arrive bashed but the contents don’t seem to suffer.

The nic on mine was under the slip so 100% not due to shipping.

I wouldn’t worry about the steel. The foam they use seems to be tried and tested for shipping so chances are the box is a mess but your steel is fine.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you

Reactions: GeoRattray
Lol.
:LOL:

To be fair, for completely differing reasons(cap reminds me of my ex) I’ve developed a bit of a soft spot for him too....yet he’s so not my type(prefer brown eyed men for example) but i do like a bit of gruff/unshaven look on a man :drool:
(Most ladies don’t like facial hair - least my buddies don’t- so guess am exception there).

What is it that’s so impressive about beards....regardless of gender, sexual orientation etc. They seem to be universally impressive.....:confused: everyone seems to appreciate a good beard

I remember the days when people with beards were classed as wierdo's. Lol.

Now all the hipsters have them.

Reactions: yeslek
You wouldn’t be a fan of me then. Blue eyes and big bushy beard.
But I’m blessed to meet girls who are into that lol
I don’t really have a type. Used to love a red head or brunette but now I found I’m partial to a petite brown or black lady. I’m not fussy though lol

Yeah peeps do love a good beard. It’s all I get complimented on hahaha
I second this opinion of yours Elias!! Never shaving mine off.

Why is no one opening these :offtopic:

Edit: I’ll leave it here because the same thing will most likely happen but I actually thought this was a zeta batman thread lol even though I clearly looked at the infinity war double lenti pic :wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k