Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Widow HAIRS:
My best guest will be that, she is in hiding so a different hair color will be a good idea to avoid immediate recognition:D, Logical:cool:

IW 1/4 box Gems:
The gems on the back of the box have the heroes faces, but why the soul gem have ironman, shouldn't it have atleast Gamora:confused:

sorry guys could you help me out, have not been folowing hdn recently due to lack of time nor have i ever bought blufans editions on a GB, has the single lenti gb copies been shipped yet? how do we know and how do we get tracking number? thanks in advance

sorry guys could you help me out, have not been folowing hdn recently due to lack of time nor have i ever bought blufans editions on a GB, has the single lenti gb copies been shipped yet? how do we know and how do we get tracking number? thanks in advance
Cooey will send you a direct message including everyones tracking numbers once it has shipped. It was intended to be shipped today so you'll probably receive a message within a couple of days

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto

Full credit to the main man big pauly

Well done Big Pauly! I was literally just about to unseal my quarter slip as I could not stand it any longer, wanting to see that steel in its glorious sexy nakedness, and then I saw your video... and now I no longer need to open it. I also now don't have to open my DL in the OC set as I was definitely going to do that first. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Yes, finally confirmation that the steelbook is nice and glossy and looks great. The DL is perfect with great depth on both sides and the booklet looks well done also. So pictures couldn't really capture this edition. Sometimes only a video will do I guess. :thumbs:

Yes, finally confirmation that the steelbook is nice and glossy and looks great. The DL is perfect with great depth on both sides and the booklet looks well done also. So pictures couldn't really capture this edition. Sometimes only a video will do I guess. :thumbs:

Come on, we knew it was full gloss from the start. Blufans never did false advertising! Have a little faith and only because some of the people who keep their things sealed tend to misjudge some Steelbooks due to keeping it sealed I always rather want to see for myself before I make a judgement ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

The pictures I posted clearly showed it was gloss.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian