Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my zavvi account and the a-holes have cancelled my order:mad:

Anyone have a extra 4k steel ordered???
Have they charged you for your order? My debit card was charged for both on Tuesday morning and the money has left my account today. Zavvi customer services say that it may or may not be dispatched today. Very helpful:(

Even though the background colouring is quite monochrome - differing shades of blue - I wouldn't personally describe it as faded:-
DlwZmBaX0AA0Ntq.jpg:large

My copy dispatched today . . . hopefully to be received on Saturday.

I'd say no restriction imposed on these regarding when they arrive - copies certainly arriving today in Spain for example :-

Also, one thing I didn't notice before - something going on w/ Thanos' irises (spot gloss?)
Dlww9RcX0AAwb3S.jpg:large
Spain release date is 29/08/2018
Spain Wednesday is release date for all DVD/Blu-ray new releases
This has nothing to do with UK release if there is a release date restriction is in place

DVD/Blu-ray releases
UK Monday is release date for new releases
Rep of Ireland Friday is release date for new releases
If release date restriction is in place with Disney UK releases they apply UK date for Rep of Ireland
UK release date is 03/09/2018

Release date restriction is decided by the distributor for each country
There is different release dates for home media DVD/Blu-ray releases in European Countries
Spain (Wednesday)
Germany (Thursday)
Rep of Ireland/France (Friday)
UK (Monday)

Italy it varies release date for new releases

It will be known Tomorrow if Disney UK have applied release date restriction on DVD/Blu-ray release of Avengers Infinity War
If it's in stores for sale tomorrow (Friday) in Rep of Ireland there is no release date restriction in place

Have they charged you for your order? My debit card was charged for both on Tuesday morning and the money has left my account today. Zavvi customer services say that it may or may not be dispatched today. Very helpful:(
Nope
Haven't been charged.
If you receive both your copies and they are mint can you please send me a PM.
Thanks

Reactions: purplebook
They charged my card 4 days back and order still says “processing”. Not surprised, I ordered the Mission Impossible 1 4K steel four days back too and that’s not budged either.

Would love yo have a side by side comparison video between the Best Buy and European version. I love the vivid glossy colors of my BB copy, but thinking of finding the embossed copy if there isn’t that much difference in colors

ROW ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- US ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1535756109690.png
1535756286749.png

Reactions: St4rlord