Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Word of advice going forward (assuming you’re unaware!) - Zavvi always releases Marvel steelbooks the day the films hit the cinemas; you can also set up alerts to get texts/emails when they go live.

Pre-ordered long ago then cancelled. Only found out much later that it was debossed unlike North America.

Pre-ordered long ago then cancelled. Only found out much later that it was debossed unlike North America.
Ah, got you.
It’s somewhat infuriating that dependent on region, the treatment of the steelbooks are different- there was a period where I had to use eBay or group buys on here to get the Best Buy editions of the Marvel films as the U.K. editions went through the ‘faces on the spine’ treatment.

Hi
I did exactly the same
Well there will be at least 2 copies available as I cancelled the 3D in favour of the 4k(always order extra in case of damage). No IMAX ratio though in this release and although I do enjoy the novelty of the 3D experience, not many have shared my view and the tech is not far of dead with hardly any current TV's (even flashships) having 3D anyway. Good luck grabbing one as I am sure Zavvi will find a few (hundred) tucked away in the next week.

Great steel.

Watched for the first time, spent the first half an hour confused and lost. Does this film continue straight on from age of Ultron? I feel like I missed an entire film somewhere in between. I only watched the other avenger films.

It seems as though you need to watch all the other marvel films to fully comprehend this film

You need to watch the end of Thor Ragnarok. Black Panther is helpful, but not necessary.

I received my 4K blu ray yesterday, it had a nice spine slash...it's a good thing I forgot to cancel my 3D/2D version. Swapped the discs and will be sending the slashed one back.

No sign of mine this week, looks like I'll be waiting till (hopefully, at the earliest) Monday.

I'm also still waiting on delivery
I used to get delivery release date Monday or the next day if an order was dispatched on a Wednesday or Thursday

I got a hunch Zavvi have changed courier as there looks to be a delay recently in orders been collected by the courier from Zavvi warehouses
I was told by Zavvi this week they was awaiting courier to collect parcels when I asked about the delay in dispatching my Hellboy 2 Steelbook and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 CD Steelbook even though payment was taken nearly a week before.

I have payment taken on Tuesday Sept 4th for Meet the Robinsons Steelbook but no dispatch yet

Rep of Ireland most times I get delivery in 4-5 days with a few taking 5-8 days

I got dispatch email on August 28th for Avengers Infinity War 3D Steelbook
10 days later and I not got delivery yet

My estimated delivery date was Sept 4th to Sept 11th

If I don't get delivery by Tuesday Sept 11th, Zavvi will tell me I have to wait 21 days from when I got dispatch email
I hope they have stock kept aside for orders that don't arrive.

Waiting (im)patiently here in US. I received 4 steels from Karel who is in the Czech Republic and they took 9 days so would think UK should be about the same.

Waiting (im)patiently here in US. I received 4 steels from Karel who is in the Czech Republic and they took 9 days so would think UK should be about the same.

I am in France and still nothing so I guess it will take some time for you to get it in the US lol

Sumthin is goin on wiz Zavvi. I paid for tracked shipping but they sent it untracked. They've refunded the shipping fee but now I have to wait an interminable amount of time for the thing, and who knows what kind of damage could occur on the way. :censored: I've messaged them to make sure my other shipments are tracked as ordered (been charged already) but seeing as how people are receiving next week's releases without ship notification, who knows what they have done! :mad::angry::punch: I am not mad... really... not at all... :blackeye: :LOL:

Oops posted in the wrong thread :scat:. Well, it is still Zavvi. :rolleyes:

Last edited: