Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know? Did Aniv send something that I missed?
Because the only other GB's am waiting on are blufans, and the tracking here says collectong.

Not had anything directly from Aniv himself.

I received an email from Royal Mail (local carrier) who tell me when things are on the way

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127_083829_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240127_083829_Chrome.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20240127_083919_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240127_083919_Gmail.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 39
Because the only other GB's am waiting on are blufans, and the tracking here says collectong.

Not had anything directly from Aniv himself.

I received an email from Royal Mail (local carrier) who tell me when things are on the way
Where did you find the tracking for the package ifyou don’t have tracking from Aniv?

Had an update from Royal Mail (UK carrier) that its due to be delivered tomorrow so I expect everyone else should have delivery soon (this week? Touch wood) too

I received my one click today, but they didn't ship it in a protector. The protector was in the shipping box, though. That's the first time they did that. I'm guessing it's because it's a tight fit. I tried putting it in the included protector, but I decided not to because I was worried about damaging it over the tightness.

I received my one click today, but they didn't ship it in a protector. The protector was in the shipping box, though. That's the first time they did that. I'm guessing it's because it's a tight fit. I tried putting it in the included protector, but I decided not to because I was worried about damaging it over the tightness.
Manta send an email out regarding that, also posted by Flloydo here

Doesn't look that tight on the photo, seems I could slide a hand up there and cop a feel... :naughty:

That Is So Sexist Rose Mcgowan GIF by filmeditor

stayed in as long as I could y’day, to accept delivery and sadly they attempted just over half an hr after I left *sigh

Hoping it arrives soon today as I have to pop put again all afternoon (annoyingly they didnt leave with neighbour or give me to option to collect, which even though the collection office is open from 8-10am, I would have preferred)

Reactions: Billy Talent
So, this

means the GB singles has been dispatched?
@Aniv, where can we find the tracking numbers if they were shipped out, pls.?
Could not find it on the bluraylife website, nor received any message with this information.
Yes, the GB singles are dispatched.
Also didn't received a tracking number.

But also have say thank you to @Aniv , because i received my Fullslip yesterday surprisly.

Reactions: Felix_ro