Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it? I thought it was the polly bag, as that kinda is a 'premium'. Nothing premium about a bloody jcard haha
The editions that don’t come with J cards don’t have it mentioned. So mainly WB titles and a few others. Like NWH

The editions that don’t come with J cards don’t have it mentioned. So mainly WB titles and a few others. Like NWH
Yeah i went and sanity checked it after you said, and their not on CP and leon etc.., so I guess it must be. I stand corrected!

Keep an eye out on the thread, aniv will post details when he's ready. It's usually quite short notice and nearer to the time of the retailer preorder though.
I've been lurking with past releases to understand better how it works over here, thanks, will definitely keep the tab open and refresh often lol

GB for this hasn't happened right?
Not here, not yet but I have seen one go live elsewhere in the last few mins, so keep an eye here and on the store for when Aniv lists it.

Nope. It was only announced 3hrs ago lol keep in mind priority for this will be given to members who purchased the last 5 GBs
Which 5? Am betting Wandavision is one as I think thats the only one I skipped (got all 4 Matrix and recent Marvel Manta’s outside of Wanda…. Bet that stuffs me out on this one, unless am forgetting another Manta)

Reactions: mantalab