BASK Chat Thread

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Iron Man 3 - Box Office Edition Limited Print (BASK)

Iron Man 3 - Box Office Edition Limited Print (BASK)

Really cool "timed" edition print from BASK. You can purchase this until IM3 is no longer #1 at US Box Offices. How many ever are sold in that time will determine the print run. If you've seen the film, it's his art in Mandarin’s lair. RDJ even has his art in his man cave/ hanger. :thumbs: HANGER! EEK!

Read the Q&A at the bottom of the link.

1xRun_Ironman3_Frame_Web00.jpg

"Last June, a friend called me saying that Robert Downey Jr. and the production team wanted to use one of my paintings, When It Rains It Pours, in the next Iron Man film. So I created it to their size specification of 5ft wide and 13ft tall and the piece was put into Iron Man Tony Starks' home in the film. Then they asked me if I’d be interested in doing more work for the Mandarin’s lair a few months later when they were shooting in Miami. I of course said yes, and ended up doing 13 more massive paintings and some set design for them along with the Iron Man mask you see here. They asked me to create a design for the wrap of the film last year. They made shirts and postcards for the set department with that image. So while this doesn't appear in the film it was definitely a big part of the project." - BASK

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
From 1xRun:

Over the weekend Iron Man 3 dropped from the top slot at the box office, so that means this limited edition RUN will end TOMORROW 5/21 at 3pm! Grab yours while you still can and tell a friend!

If you are not sure about this one, I would say don't get it and save your money. It's just OK. :p

Unless you are one of the lucky few to get the special treatment. Although, I imagine those will go those who also bought the frames, which I did not.

I assume they mentioned this for this run "all" has the special treatment:

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from BASK and 1xRUN.

Would they not provide this for those who didn't want to overpay for the frame job?

Yeah I bought thinking it was signed and numbered ....

If things work out with my job transfer then I'll be getting a basement. I bought this as bathroom basement material. :)

Some pics are cool to stare at on the wall all the time. Others are even cooler after a few beers while taking a piss!

Reactions: roseart