BASK Chat Thread

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Iron Man 3 - Box Office Edition Limited Print (BASK)

Iron Man 3 - Box Office Edition Limited Print (BASK)

Really cool "timed" edition print from BASK. You can purchase this until IM3 is no longer #1 at US Box Offices. How many ever are sold in that time will determine the print run. If you've seen the film, it's his art in Mandarin’s lair. RDJ even has his art in his man cave/ hanger. :thumbs: HANGER! EEK!

Read the Q&A at the bottom of the link.

1xRun_Ironman3_Frame_Web00.jpg

"Last June, a friend called me saying that Robert Downey Jr. and the production team wanted to use one of my paintings, When It Rains It Pours, in the next Iron Man film. So I created it to their size specification of 5ft wide and 13ft tall and the piece was put into Iron Man Tony Starks' home in the film. Then they asked me if I’d be interested in doing more work for the Mandarin’s lair a few months later when they were shooting in Miami. I of course said yes, and ended up doing 13 more massive paintings and some set design for them along with the Iron Man mask you see here. They asked me to create a design for the wrap of the film last year. They made shirts and postcards for the set department with that image. So while this doesn't appear in the film it was definitely a big part of the project." - BASK

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
For any collector of Iron Man memorabilia:

"This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from BASK and 1xRUN."

Really love this, order placed. Gutted I missed the Mondo release but I would regret this one alot more its fantastic :drool:

Wonder how long Iron Man will stay top of the Box Office for there are a couple of films that might take them off the top

Yes. I placed my order last night. I'm guessing with Star Trek and FF6 coming out next week, IM3's run is over.

Just a reminder, the max size is 500. So, it could end before IM3 is no longer #1. I'm actually suprised this has not hit 500 yet.

So, if your waiting I would say get on it. ;)

I got an order in thx to someone helping me with logistics!

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

cant find how anyone says the max is 500 run tho ????

When I was going through checkout I'm sure I remember it saying somewhere also that the max print run was 500!!

Time will tell I'm sure unless someone can verify this figure??

I got an order in thx to someone helping me with logistics!

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

cant find how anyone says the max is 500 run tho ????

When I was going through checkout I'm sure I remember it saying somewhere also that the max print run was 500!!

Time will tell I'm sure unless someone can verify this figure??

When you put it in your cart and hit checkout, it says:

Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper

11 x 23 Inches in. - >Max Edition Size: 500

:movie:​

Someone might want to send a message as who knows if that is an error or not. fyi. I mean there is no mention of that anywhere on the product page and that would probably help sell it faster.... in which case it might be an error then.

Someone might want to send a message as who knows if that is an error or not. fyi. I mean there is no mention of that anywhere on the product page and that would probably help sell it faster.... in which case it might be an error then.

From 1xRun:

it will keep going if we exceed 500, but I don't believe we hit 500 quite yet but still probably a week or more at the box office I'd say, anything else we cna help with just let us know, thanks for your support!

My wife didn't want to go to the midnight showing of IM3 with me, but wants to see it on the big screen. She doesn't realize I am stalling until it's no longer #1. :p Hey, those 2 tickets could keep it up there for 1 more week. :cool:

I can't seem to find any international shipping costs on their website. Anyone have any idea what it costs to ship the print only (unframed) to the UK?

Cheers,
Ben

My wife didn't want to go to the midnight showing of IM3 with me, but wants to see it on the big screen. She doesn't realize I am stalling until it's no longer #1. :p Hey, those 2 tickets could keep it up there for 1 more week. :cool:

I haven't gone yet and I went to Star Trek so I'm trying to help :hilarious:

Reactions: roseart