Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned by @BluSteel2012 in The Dark Knight Thread it is 465€ all in including shipping at an external GB which equates to US$530 give or take

so it looks like around $600 including customs. No way they can declare $15 for this massive box. We are looking around £450 with customs at least. £150 per box :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
so it looks like around $600 including customs. No way they can declare $15 for this massive box. We are looking around £450 with customs at least. £150 per box :coffee:
I'd be surprised if customs was just 60€ lol, there's no way that's going to happen. Just the fee to pick up a pen is over 15€ for them, 45€ on taxes? I don't see it.

Reactions: vexred
I'd be surprised if customs was just 60€ lol, there's no way that's going to happen. Just the fee to pick up a pen is over 15€ for them, 45€ on taxes? I don't see it.

20% + handling fee. So say they declared $100 it be 20% and on top of that handling fee which is around £13.50. Diff countries diff taxes :p

20% + handling fee. So say they declared $100 it be 20% and on top of that handling fee which is around £13.50. Diff countries diff taxes :p
Oh, you're counting on $100 declared, I see.

I agree, they'd better not do that if they're shipping the 3 OCs plus motherbox or the wait to clear customs is going to be both fun and painful.

I think for this release I be happy to pay the customs and get a nice mint super trip pack one click mother boxset rather than the fear of someone with grubby hands and a knife causing carnage to check if there are drugs or suspicious items inside lol

I rather Zeta decare $50 - $100 as $15 looks suspicious and we dont want them opening the box up and ripping open the boxsets :pain:

Yeah hopefully Zeta don’t take the piss out of Customs as that won’t go down well for a lot of people where the would be slapped with an overcharged custom fees and fear of unsealing the OC’s / Boxset. Like you say $50 - $100 seems less suspicious :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and sunnyx
I think for this release I be happy to pay the customs and get a nice mint super trip pack one click mother boxset rather than the fear of someone with grubby hands and a knife causing carnage to check if there are drugs or suspicious items inside lol
Definitely, but someone better get the word out to HDZ.
We really need an update @wxlinkswd regarding how/when/what condition (assembled/disassembled) the momma box is going to be shipped.

Yeah hopefully Zeta don’t take the piss out of Customs as that won’t go down well for a lot of people where the would be slapped with an overcharged custom fees and fear of unsealing the OC’s / Boxset. Like you say $50 - $100 seems less suspicious :naughty:
Less suspicious yeah

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
I agree, they'd better not do that if they're shipping the 3 OCs plus motherbox or the wait to clear customs is going to be both fun and painful.
My Blade Runner was marked as GIFT.

No HDZeta logos anywhere on package.

Asian pen pal sending you a gift........

What could they do?

I rather Zeta decare $50 - $100 as $15 looks suspicious and we dont want them opening the box up and ripping open the boxsets :pain:
Well I can tell you that over here, when the amount is over the free limit, you need to open it and provide a receipt anyway. :wtf:

Why is anyone thinking this will come as one? Each release is a month apart and the big box seems like the blufans storage shoebox but nicer. I fully expect this to be 4 shipments from zeta. Whatever customs you get from a one click normally should be the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chokwe and DMD4k
My Blade Runner was marked as GIFT.

No HDZeta logos anywhere on package.

Asian pen pal sending you a gift........

What could they do?
My Jumanji was in an HDZ branded box.
It's suspicious when the same Chinese pen pal feels generous with dozens of Irish and the boxes aren't particularly small. The "gift" declaration is overused on Chinese shipments and isn't really believable. What they can do is send it back if they aren't satisfied with your description of contents and your explanation of how you obtained them.
But hey, maybe... I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.

Why is anyone thinking this will come as one? Each release is a month apart and the big box seems like the blufans storage shoebox but nicer. I fully expect this to be 4 shipments from zeta. Whatever customs you get from a one click normally should be the same.
That would be the logical way of doing it yeah, but no official word on this is not reassuring. I'm only speaking for myself but I'm not paying for something hoping they carry this out logically just to find out later that they will not be sending this separately. It's a no go for me without more info, and meanwhile our GB host is AWOL.

My Jumanji was in an HDZ branded box.
It's suspicious when the same Chinese pen pal feels generous with dozens of Irish and the boxes aren't particularly small. The "gift" declaration is overused on Chinese shipments and isn't really believable. What they can do is send it back if they aren't satisfied with your description of contents and your explanation of how you obtained them.
But hey, maybe... I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.
You didn't get yours from the host of the Facebook GB then if it had HDZeta logo on it......

You got it from here or directly?

If somebody sent you a gift as a surprise (and you didn't know it was coming) I doubt the customs can just discard it? How could you have paperwork or receipts if it was a genuine surprise gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.