Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish somebody could post the images in the OP... unless anybody knows what post they are shown in?

Guess they're (the gods) waiting for the full beauty shots but yeah would be nice to have what we have added to the OP's...

Whoa! Thanks for the lenti pics @kevin890725

They all look awesome, single lenti artwork/transition is the biggest surprise for me.

My wish was they will use more of the unused art that was released in the gift set back then, but Im still happy we got at least two of them:

bb2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I’m not the best at judging lentis bases on these effect renderings but they do look great to me. Love that single transition effect. These can’t come fast enough. :drool: I doubt we’ll have the full set with box until March or something though. :(

Oh damn they all look good but loving the single transitional one. Looks like it has depth too

One one where bats is kneeling down looks like it could be the best though.

:OMG: Must be good for a transitional lenti to receive such a comment from you :LOL:

Thought the same though. It's a very nice take on a transitional lenti. Looks like good potential for depth and rather than change the whole image, it looks like they've gone for adding a lightning flash or something like that.

Reactions: Flloydo
Gosh, imagine the wait. It's currently November. It will feel like forever before these arrive. Lets hope whoever gets BB doesn't miss out on one or both of the others. That would be tragic.

:OMG: Must be good for a transitional lenti to receive such a comment from you :LOL:

Thought the same though. It's a very nice take on a transitional lenti. Looks like good potential for depth and rather than change the whole image, it looks like they've gone for adding a lightning flash or something like that.

Haha. When I typed that I did wonder who would pick up on it.
I like transitional when it adds to the image (not just a cluster of random promotional pics) and has depth. The depth in the mock-up isn’t as prominent as the other mockups but still looks to have some depth

I think I’ve changed my mind to the double on this one now anyway. The kneeling lenti looks like it could be great

I wonder if the back of double lenti for the dark knight will be transitional too with the writing around the joker disappearing.
It’s possible

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Yeah the double looks great too.

Really glad I'm fully in on OCs for this set otherwise I'd really be struggling to pick one. I still need the 4K discs so it pushes me further to OC. Don't envy that inner argument plenty of people are having though for which single.

I guess the other way to look at it is that at least with it being a hard decision, you likely won't go too far wrong with any edition.

Reactions: Flloydo
Group buy update -

GB for Batman Begins will be live tomorrow, Friday 9th November with no time or quantity at the moment.

Information at the moment -

* Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
* Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
* There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
* Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box

At the moment I don’t know how the listings will work, I don’t know the quantity.

No way to get a single edition?

So frustrating to be constantly checking the forum for updates on this trilogy and Deadpool 2, only for it to be a waste of time.

This is ridiculous

So is HDN not getting single editons and there will be single editons live on their website or there are non at all?

Group buy update -

GB for Batman Begins will be live tomorrow, Friday 9th November with no time or quantity at the moment.

* There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click

At the moment I don’t know how the listings will work, I don’t know the quantity.

Group buy update -

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it's live tomorrow and not on Sunday with it being Armistice. I think the price is decent enough and happy with a deposit on the others to secure all three.
Brilliant!

Here we go...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I hope it will be in evening and not during the day when Im at work :ohno:

But no single editions sale is ridiculous, there will be so many collectors pissed off....and preorders on website...man, this will crash not only their site, but whole f*cking internet lol :hilarious:

I’m not too sure how to read that update to be honest.

That’s the info @cooey has been given at the moment. This could be a GB just for the one clicks and another gb for the singles MAY come later on.

Dependant on the outcome of sales I suppose for the one clicks.

Personally I’m 100% out of the one clicks, no way in hell am I forking that amount for a bloody steelbook, no matter how nice the edition is.

Still fingers crossed on maybe the singles being sold seperatly.

Would be nice if HDZeta could categorically state if they will or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.