Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it could, until they scan it. I just think the big shipping box is going to be flagged every single time, but of course I could be wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
All of this speculation and uncertainty is getting pretty stupid now :cautious: Can't believe @wxlinkswd can't just provide us a proper update and clear up all the confusion/repetitive questions that nobody really knows the true answers for yet... :banghead:

We've been supporting HDzeta from the beginning here at HDN, even through their ups and downs (HDzeta Martian fiasco anybody :blackeye:) and look how we get treated now, pushed to the sidelines and forgotten about it seems... :offtopic:

I can understand that @wxlinkswd can be busy, but come on, this is getting ridiculous really. It has been another four days since he got home, promised us update and still nothing happened, even though they must already know something about this release If GB on FB is happening already. HDzeta must have provided info about prices, release date, print run, preorder date etc....and it just take few minutes to get in here and give us that informations. It´s just so frustrating :dead:

Gonna have to borrow my grandma's crutches in order to stand at one of the freeway exits pretending to be blind and disabled, hoping that sympathetic commuters will drop enough money into my Dodgers cap to be able to afford these HDzeta Batman editions.:naughty: As it is, I already look to be in sad shape without the accoutrements.

I can of course not validate it, but the Facebook GB host says that these will ship as 4 shipments. So that should make customs less of a problem. Also says that the big box is free with purchase of the 3 boxset (as indicated in the price as well).

What’s interesting about this is I always thought the Single (transitional) lenti was for the OC only and is the third one in the original BS reveal now it’s confirmed that it’s the second one not the third one as intially thought. So it now seems 1 & 3 are stand-alone editions where 2 (SL-transitional) is now for the OC only as mentioned in the post below ;

Double lenti, Single Lenti, Single (transition) lenti (only in one click)
View attachment 400030View attachment 400031View attachment 400032

Oh damn they all look good but loving the single transitional one. Looks like it has depth too

One one where bats is kneeling down looks like it could be the best though.

Hoping the rain comes out better in the actual lenti than on the mock up of the single lenti, looks very flat.

Who said that. The third lenti of the original BS isn't shown yet in the post of the effects!?!
It isn't but there was supposedly one transition lenti only, and that one was said to be OC only. Since the 2nd one is now shown as transitional, it stands to reason it was mixed up in our previous round of information.
Who knows...

Reactions: willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.