Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was you going for a single editon?
I was planning to if they were offered mate. Had a chat with @harry in PM about it a while back and that's what I decided on then lol. Not really in the right position financially atm to splurge on the BIG box but now I'm not so sure :dunno: It would be majorly disappointing to miss out entirely if no singles are offered but I wasn't set on the MotherBox when it was first announced. As much as I love the trilogy, seemed a bit overkill and I'm trying to be a bit more sensible and picky with what I buy lately haha :angel: (with some Marvel Blufans exceptions of course hehe :cigar:). I'm not surprised to hear this reveal though, half expected it from HDzeta tbh especially after SPR :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Nope, I’ve re read cooeys post and it does now seem to be sinking in to me that it is worded quite definitively that single sales are not going to happen.

Won’t be buying anything from HDZeta ever again if this is indeed the case.

Wasted opportunity and poor business practice really, we ain’t all loaded up the arse full of cash !

And you just know that the scalpers are going to be out in full force on this one and the individual editions are going straight to the bay for ridiculous prices.

Fuming! I’m just gonna go and have my tantrum now !!

6C44AF63-5A51-4A0B-9B24-64E0C8954E94.gif

I was planning to if they were offered mate. Had a chat with @harry in PM about it a while back and that's what I decided on then lol. Not really in the right position financially atm to splurge on the BIG box but now I'm not so sure :dunno: It would be majorly disappointing to miss out entirely if no singles are offered but I wasn't set on the MotherBox when it was first announced. As much as I love the trilogy, seemed a bit overkill and I'm trying to be a bit more sensible and picky with what I buy lately haha :angel: (with some Marvel Blufans exceptions of course hehe :cigar:). I'm not surprised to hear this reveal though, half expected it from HDzeta tbh especially after SPR :cautious:

Yeah i defo can’t afford the boxes. Just overkill.
I half expected it but still furious at this decision

Nope, I’ve re read cooeys post and it does now seem to be sinking in to me that it is worded quite definitively that single sales are not going to happen.

Wasted opportunity and poor business practice really, we ain’t all loaded up the arse full of cash !

And you just know that the scalpers are going to be out in full force on this one and the individual editions are going straight to the bay for ridiculous prices.

View attachment 401247

I also won’t be supporting them going forward. I’ll get my DCs from manta

View attachment 401247
It's only recently (since the edtion reveals) that I started having faith in single editions being sold separately. Before then I was sure it would be OC only... and now BOOM, OC only. Those guys at HDZ sure know how to tease...

Group buy update -

GB for Batman Begins will be live tomorrow, Friday 9th November with no time or quantity at the moment.

Information at the moment -

* Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
* Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
* There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
* Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box

At the moment I don’t know how the listings will work, I don’t know the quantity.
So will that be $149 + ship + fees tomorrow or are the $20 for each of the following OCs only payable with the previous one? So only $129 tomorrow, and $129 for TDK?
I guess you don't have the answer to this but I might as well ask, any clue on how and when the large box will ship?

I don't know exactly what the post said but wasn't it posted that a certain transitional lenti would only be available in the One Click?
Unless that was incorrect or unconfirmed then there must be sales of individual editions somewhere.

Or it should have said that the only way to get any edition is in the One Click.

So will that be $149 + ship + fees tomorrow or are the $20 for each of the following OCs only payable with the previous one? So only $129 tomorrow, and $129 for TDK?
I guess you don't have the answer to this but I might as well ask, any clue on how and when the large box will ship?

You should relax and take a breath. Just make sure you have the money ready tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I don't know exactly the post said but wasn't it posted that a certain transitional lenti would only be available in the One Click?
Unless that was incorrect or unconfirmed then there must be sales of individual editions somewhere.
Post 277 :p but it could have been incorrect info... or not.

Reactions: Stygian
The only reason they should panic is if they don’t have the money. Panic with no reason at all is over-acting.
Why exactly can't we get excited about the release and ask a question? Which still hasn't been cleared up BTW and, for me at least, is the most important piece to this puzzle.

I’m not too sure how to read that update to be honest.

That’s the info @cooey has been given at the moment. This could be a GB just for the one clicks and another gb for the singles MAY come later on.

Dependant on the outcome of sales I suppose for the one clicks.

Personally I’m 100% out of the one clicks, no way in hell am I forking that amount for a bloody steelbook, no matter how nice the edition is.

Still fingers crossed on maybe the singles being sold seperatly.

Would be nice if HDZeta could categorically state if they will or not.

View attachment 401247

EEK!:ugh::angry::angry::banghead:

Why exactly can't we get excited about the release and ask a question? Which still hasn't been cleared up BTW and, for me at least, is the most important piece to this puzzle.
Panic and excitement are two different emotions. You can go ahead and be excited.

For me, my $150 is sitting pretty in my bank account waiting for tomorrow’s GB. No need to panic. My only worry is if I miss out on the GB. I don’t care what is included or what slip is included in the package.

So I could write a novel but I will try to keep this short. So many questions but I understand if they can't be answered before the group buy since it's tomorrow.

1) Will we be able to pay our deposits for the other 2 OC's along with our order of the Batman Begins OC all in one step?

2) Do our deposits guarantee us the other One Clicks if we pay the remaining balance when the time comes?

3) What happens for those people who may not want an OC of Batman Begins but they do want an OC of The Dark Knight if all Batman Begins OC's are snapped up in this group buy with deposits paid for the other 2 OC's? The people wanting just an OC of the Dark Knight miss out? (that is if anybody was looking for individual OC's and not all 3)

Actually I guess that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.