Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear thewoe
This version is the version that will be sent.
The other version is the version that will be sent.
I hope that helps.
Kind regards

Dear Mr Woe
This is a version we grabbed of google to get you all talking about our web site.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Mr. Zavvi

Reactions: pmwhelan
It just shows how much Zavvi's pricing needs a rethink in relation to their competitors. You could order four of the Batman steels with the £5 discount code, and it comes to £58.96 total.

Yet you can order all five at Amazon for £62.95, it's pretty much like buy four get one free without taking the discount into consideration.

when i asked zavvi this is the answer i got...
Hi Paula,
It seems that the Steelbook we are getting is the new UK edition and the other version is the standard US Steelbook edition.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Russell?????????

I'm not sure what you asked, but is there a chance "Russell" thinks the white steelbooks are to be released in USA?

I'm not sure what you asked, but is there a chance "Russell" thinks the white steelbooks are to be released in USA?
i know i thought that weird also?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

boo artwork change back to this one, no worries cancelled with zavvi and ordered from amazon instead, Im a prime member and postage is way quicker anyways..

Do we have a print run number (i.e. 4k) for these? I'm considering but not right now so wondering if they'll sell out.

No chance these will be 4k. Warner seem to do unlimited print runs for their non-exclusive releases. Just look at their two previous UK waves which are still in stock. Since these will probably be the same in the USA and Canada I bet 100k wouldn't be a bad guess :hilarious: