Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I take offense to this. Basically your calling anyone on ebay who sells a steelbook a scum bag. How about everyone in the trade thread who sells at prices higher than whats on ebay. Yes that's right. The trade thread on this message board has higher prices on AVERAGE than ebay does.

I agree the 100%. Please stop the name calling.

Reactions: blu-steel
I take offense to this. Basically your calling anyone on ebay who sells a steelbook a scum bag. How about everyone in the trade thread who sells at prices higher than whats on ebay. Yes that's right. The trade thread on this message board has higher prices on AVERAGE than ebay does.

Yes, I am surprised how much more money they are charging and to fellow members at that. I have had a couple of OOP titles lately for sale. But I usually ask maybe 5.00 over what it cost to get it to me. I did that for The Raid, Roger Rabbit and The Terminator

Didn't know it had different art then, no? :p

I'm glad these have new art and am pleased for those that have the more valuable JP versions too. Everyone is happy. Almost ;)

Haha, looks like they changed the artwork. Thats actually good. I'm a serious collector myself, and even if I didn't have this, I would not want it to be re released, and screwed all the people that paid a high price for it. However, my initial assessment in regards to the European and Asian releases holds true. That being said, this new artwork looks much much better.

So what's the deal? is the white cover one zavvi exclusive or something or are they just too lazy to change the cover art in their listing?

Keeping my orders with zavvi & amazon until there is a confirmation that they are releasing the same artwork. Hoping its amazons version though.