Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Zavvi have reduced their prices down to £13.99 for all their batman titles. Must have got a lot of cancellations after amazon & Sainsbury's became available.

Managed to lock all these in on amazon for £12.59 i will be sticking with amazon as they are are great for there packaging.

I had ordered all of these Batmans/Batmen at the 12.59 price but just cancelled them all. Ive got the original steels and I'd just be going over the top ordering even more.

I had ordered all of these Batmans/Batmen at the 12.59 price but just cancelled them all. Ive got the original steels and I'd just be going over the top ordering even more.

I know what you mean bud, i have the GER trilogy steelbook boxset but im keeping that one mint and i have the best buys ones, but they are shockingly poor quality and already have chips in them from sittin in a plastic cover.

These will be the ones i actually use

Ok off topic but what about Reeves Superman steelbooks? I have never saw one! Could be pretty special with an embossed S on Reeves chest!

Its a classic! I know that is what we are hoping for with the Burton Batman steels!

I would of think they'd release those on Steelbook to promote Man of Steel this summer but nope, apparently Batman is a better promoter.... XD