Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in Best Buy yesterday and saw a dozen Begins and TDK on the shelves.

Aside from the fact that more than half of them were horribly dented and bent (like... worthy of being thrown in the trash type bent, yet for some odd reason, still sitting on the shelf for someone to purchase :wtf: BestBuy?)...

aside from that... I have to say that the finish on the USA versions of these is among the very worst I have ever encountered. Blurry, matte, dull, lifeless colors, with a cheap, flimsy feel to it. They are sale for $9.99 at Best Buy in USA, but I didn't even need to think twice about it, or once.

Hopefully we can get some good, high quality, angled images that show exactly what the finish is on these UK releases. If they are the same as US, I will be happily keeping my awesome German trilogy set and giving this whole wave the finger.

Mine too, which means I'll probably receive it next Friday if my recent experience is anything to go by!!:angry:

I take that back - the post van came about 20 mins ago with all 7 of my Batman / Dark Knight titles from Sainbury's! All in perfect condition, except they sent a copy of Batman Begins in the package that should have contained The Dark Knight Rises, so I've now got two copies of BB and no TDKR! Off to the website now to request an exchange...

the bat logo is too near the top of the steelbook.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

P.S. I paid for fast delivery and it still hasnt been dispatch from amazon.co.uk. they are getting worse.