Release date: June 24, 2013
Price: £12.59
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my Dark Knight and Batman Begins today from amazon. TDK's spine is off centre which I can live with but the Batman Begins has a biggish paint chip on the back :( Doesn't seem to be from mishandling but looks more like a defect. Has anyone else got a similar problem and would it be worth contacting amazon about the matter?

Received my Dark Knight and Batman Begins today from amazon. TDK's spine is off centre which I can live with but the Batman Begins has a biggish paint chip on the back :( Doesn't seem to be from mishandling but looks more like a defect. Has anyone else got a similar problem and would it be worth contacting amazon about the matter?

If you arent happy with the paint chip then contact amazon, they will usually send out another one (or discount it if you dont want another one sent out)

Amazon customer service are fine (unlike some other online retailers)

Just unboxing mine. Comparing to the US versions, they are much much better. The US version is dull and lifeless finish. The UK version has a sheen to it and the outline of Batman almost looks glossy.

Very impressed.

After initially disliking the artwork with Batmans trout pout, I'm thinking this and TDK will have to be purchased. Yet to have these on steelbook so I can justify it that way!

Today's mini haul. Wanted to compare how the UK versions gathered against the US version. My original choice was to cancel the UK once I'd got the US releases, but I decided to keep the order. Glad I did. The UK version IS the superior steelbook of this set (I think Europe will get the UK version)

UK - Batman Begins
Matte finish but has a sheen to it, unlike the US version which is dull looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today.. Packaging great but a big dent on the front.. Must have happened before packing..
Return on its way and a replacement...:angry:

Got to say that this is my favourite of the Batman steels, don't know if it is just the gold that does it (never seen a bad gold steel yet) but I like it :thumbs:

I have had 2 of these sent now from Amazon and both copys have been damaged, both copy's have had ridiculous scratches,both have had on the front, one of them have had a spine slash, and one of them with dents!! I am praying the 3rd replacement will be good enough to keep!!

Just seen a youtube unboxing of this and u.k by far has everyone beat all of there batmans were awesome they all had inside artwork and back truely a great set to have if your a batman fan so 2 thumbs way up:thumbs: even the old batmans blew me awayEEK!

Just seen a youtube unboxing of this and u.k by far has everyone beat all of there batmans were awesome they all had inside artwork and back truely a great set to have if your a batman fan so 2 thumbs way up:thumbs: even the old batmans blew me awayEEK!

Yes my friend you are indeed right, they are all gorgeous. They are all worth the £94 i and others payed for them. They are gorgeous and being a huge batman fan they were worth the wait.