May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

915269P09r0.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really wondering why do a poll when it's already decided... seriously, I can live with the poor artwork... but the upside down thingy... not really...
That's what's confused me... I thought the purpose of the poll was to decide whether they'd go ahead with the current artwork or not. But like you said... it looks like it was already decided anyway. :confused:

I don't love nor hate it, so I'm not too fussed either way to be honest. Will be interesting to see if it ends up being WWA though... still waiting for HMV UK to reveal theirs!

Still not sure if this is the real art, even though I like it. The US Best Buy is WEA as well, but they have a placeholder still on their site, and I'd imagine theirs will be identical to Canada's.

Still not sure if this is the real art, even though I like it. The US Best Buy is WEA as well, but they have a placeholder still on their site, and I'd imagine theirs will be identical to Canada's.
???
Not any country at the moment has a WEA... it's the same WWA.

Here's from the press release today (that was posted in other threads too:
01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg
*** Canadian edition should have Bilingual J-Card ***

Reactions: britmotley
I noticed that this steelbook is not in the latest flyer...does that mean it won't be available in store?
Hum... gotta admit it's weird that it's not in the flyer.... but on the website, it doesn't say "Available online only" so...

Hum... gotta admit it's weird that it's not in the flyer.... but on the website, it doesn't say "Available online only" so...
Well Back To The Future steelbook did NOT say online only either and none of the stores in my city had ANY day of release! not even one and this was shortly after they opened! I am ordering online and suggest everyone do the same in case there are none in store.

Well Back To The Future steelbook did NOT say online only either and none of the stores in my city had ANY day of release! not even one and this was shortly after they opened! I am ordering online and suggest everyone do the same in case there are none in store.
You're absolutely right about BTTF... and I've been saying for ages now that with the real low allocations we are getting with Best Buy Canada to ALWAYS pre-order online. ALWAYS!

Reactions: Marlowe