May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

915269P09r0.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
Any confirmation yet on whether it will include 3D or not. Some pics above show 3D on the jcard and one doesn't.
NO 3D for sure.
Look at an actual picture of the steel: HERE

Also, here's what has been confirmed on Best Buy Canada forums:
SteelBook Release - will be non-3D and include 3 discs. BATMAN V SUPERMAN BD (3 DISC) (BILINGUAL)] BD + DVD + UV DIGITAL COPY (w. 'R' Rated Cut)

'R' Rated Version - Will also be included in both the 3D & Blu-ray versions

I'm really wondering why do a poll when it's already decided... seriously, I can live with the poor artwork... but the upside down thingy... not really...
The entire point of the upside down back is to allow you to pick which character you prefer to display... and change your mind afterwards without having to purchase another steellbook. Personally, I think it's brilliant since you can only see one side at a time while it's being displayed.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Glad to know that you work for Warner. :p
Ouch!! :LOL: That hurt. Seriously, I got my copy at BB this morning and I realized that the spine is the potential issue. Although I thought it was a clever idea to flip the two sides, the lettering on the spine only goes one way and (unless you like the Batman side) the title could be running the wrong way on your shelf.

Ouch!! :LOL: That hurt. Seriously, I got my copy at BB this morning and I realized that the spine is the potential issue. Although I thought it was a clever idea to flip the two sides, the lettering on the spine only goes one way and (unless you like the Batman side) the title could be running the wrong way on your shelf.

Put it next to Deadpool.