Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Megathread

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Yeah you read that right. All you BF:BC fanatics get ready.:) According to IGN.com it will be release sometime in the 2010 calender year. Now all you have to do is wait.

custom_1233846471352_bad2.JPG

Electronic Arts, while on its Q3 2009 financial earnings conference call, today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will release sometime in the 2010 calendar year.

The original Battlefield: Bad Company released in mid-2008 to solid reviews and was the first game to use DICE's Frostbite engine.

New Rush Mode Video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wugLHkcE2NE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wugLHkcE2NE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Attachments

• 111111111111bf.jpg
    111111111111bf.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3,151
Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded it, I didn't really like it to much. I'll try it once more before making my final decision on it.

I didn't like the beta ,but have downloaded the demo,need to give it a good try

im not too hot about the demo. but i wanna play with you guys first to see if its better in a team.

lol i played 2 mintues then quit the game do not like it but willing to try it again when alot of blu are on

Im telling you, you gotta play it more ... also, when u unlock scopes and **** you wont believe the amount of difference it has ... its insane looks awesome in HD.

Honestly this game is best played with a mic and in a squad ... me and GB are playing and communicating and its fun. Also, you NEED to squad spawn or you will get sick of spawning far away and having to run back just to get shot by some bush hiding camper ...oh horns is with us now!

YA, was great fun tonight. i can see this game getting alot more hours than MW2. Especuially if a few others get it. I was able to spawn on Wreck (or his wife) about half of my spawns and if we had a full squad I'm sure we'd never have to spawn back at the biginning of the map. Can't wait to play this on conquest mode. gonna be SWEET.

It didn't suck bad, it sure was missing something that MW2 had, but there are elements that BFBC has that I enjoyed. I never got the first one because I hardly had time to play it.

Is this game using the crappy 4 person squad system?,if so i dont see much fun in it because you can only speak to 4 people,plus i believe dice sucks with there voice chat,i believe bfbc had issues and so does battlefield 1943

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Megathread - Dated NA 3.2.10 - EU 3.5.10

Voice chat is working fine now and yes they are still using the squad system. To me that works better anyway. It's not like you can coordinate anything with a whole team. Having four works perfect especially when you get one of each class working together.

You must not have read that I said game "franchises" Call of Duty series, and Rainbow 6 series. So your post was FAIL!:hilarious:

And even then, if its made by treyarch he hates that too and sits out a year waiting for the next IW version and hoping for another Rainbow release during the meantime.

If you havent rode in a tank with me or Glen-Bob or hopped on the back of Bighorns 4 wheeler then you aint even experienced BF yet. These fools get on, parachute down run out and die and then say this sucks ... The main part of BF is not run around and shoot, its completing objectives and using all the tools placed around on the maps to have fun with.

Just try it some more Ricardo.

And even then, if its made by treyarch he hates that too and sits out a year waiting for the next IW version and hoping for another Rainbow release during the meantime.

If you havent rode in a tank with me or Glen-Bob or hopped on the back of Bighorns 4 wheeler then you aint even experienced BF yet. These fools get on, parachute down run out and die and then say this sucks ... The main part of BF is not run around and shoot, its completing objectives and using all the tools placed around on the maps to have fun with.

Just try it some more Ricardo.

+1+1 the more I play it the more I like it!!! The ATV's are awesome, btw!! :oohyeah: