Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree that Target one blows this one away. The fact that it's all white mostly and is so simple makes it attractive and desirable. Plus, the slip could still be amazing and have some nice contrast against the steel. I liked this instantly for the sheer fact it's White, it's a Disney film, and it's Blufans lol....but mostly because it's White.

I like it! :D
A simple design that will look great with some thick layers of white paint and full gloss.

It also matches the Germans disney steels that features just the main characters face.

Ill be passing on this
Its not as nice looking compared to other releases

The Full Slip and Lenticular most likely will be amazing looking

Its a bit to plain looking the use of just white IMO

Reactions: gaeljet
Thanks @harry for the tag buddy...:thumbs: I think it looks fantastic! :drool::notworthy: It's white, and I love white gloss steelbooks, It's elegant, classy, and the simplistic design is perfect....IMO Can't wait to see the back...:wow::watch:

This is the only one I am going to own.:whistle::cigar: Blufans bringing class to the table...:smug::hungry::woot:

And yes Chavvi keep your "Dirty Mitts" off Blufans artwork...:squint:

Last edited:
I have a bunch of blu-fans releases but i bought them all on the bay, how is the procedure if I want to get them directly ?

I posted the below a few pages back :)

Blufans is a chinese retailer, they don't have a website that deals with international customers, so for most international collectors to get a hold of a blufans release, group buys are the way to go, be it on HDN or any other forum. That being said, keep watching this thread to find out if HDN will be hosting a GB for this title. Thanks.

Didn't realise the Zavvi version was different to the Target one, this is the best of the 3 though :)

I've been a bit disappointed with Blu Fans just lately.... I love my Monsters Uni 2, Oz, Face Off, Frozen (all unique) but Wall-e and Transformers have not done it for me. I'm sure if this was a Zavvi pic then everyone would be slating it... is it metal/white argument. But this is an easy pass for me... I have had many problems with Zavvi in the past, but do like their steel better than this one. A pass for me. Fingers crossed for Chappie and Kingsman!!!!!