Big Hero 6 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #26) [China]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 2015
Purchase links from the Hi-Def Ninja Shop: Hollow Cut Slip - Lenti - Ultimate Edition - TriPack
Price: $60 (Hollow Cut Slip) - $65 (Lenti) - $75 (Ultimate Edition) - $195 (TriPack)

BH6all.jpg

145614ev2wvaqv2vtvf1v2.jpg

145515ag9kk8s554zk82a5.jpg

1-jpg.173979

Actual pictures thanks to Kevin
120452e6u50ealb6savbbe.jpg

120453h0ixx2wmieepxodm.jpg

12045498wqvbf9590l944h.jpg

120455zxix7i1iwife8ye8.jpg

View attachment 173979
@Geek Tragedy
Your design has been approved by Disney! And Blufans has credited you too. Congratulations!
I screen capped it too:
View attachment 173980 View attachment 173981
Congrats to @Geek Tragedy
The release is from Disney, but not a Marvel film.
Released date: Jan 2015
Stay tuned for more exciting news!
Under such a busy circumstance, I don't want to stir the pot. Only one line here: It is not the Maleficent!
sorry to keep you waiting on this, guys. The artworks were rejected by the director on this unknown release. This might get cancelled but something from the past will likely replace this, it is also from Disney.
The artwork is rejected again. Another Disney movie (WEA) will replace this. The thread is locked.
(the design and the finish are still subject to change)
The inside and back arts will be published near the released date due to privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Have not purchased a blufans steelbook before. How does it work? Do you buy from their website, or do you have to join the group buy? Thanks~

Thanks for the reply, SlyFondle. If possible could I ask for a straight answer as well without the sarcasm? So a group buy on this forum is the only way to purchase this? Sorry if it's obvious, but why is that? Does Blufans only manufacture products for this forum?? That seems really strange/shady.

So a group buy on this forum is the only way to purchase this? Sorry if it's obvious, but why is that? Does Blufans only manufacture products for this forum?? That seems really strange/shady.

Blufans is a chinese retailer, they don't have a website that deals with international customers, so for most international collectors to get a hold of a blufans release, group buys are the way to go, be it on HDN or any other forum. That being said, keep watching this thread to find out if HDN will be hosting a GB for this title. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, SlyFondle. If possible could I ask for a straight answer as well without the sarcasm? So a group buy on this forum is the only way to purchase this? Sorry if it's obvious, but why is that? Does Blufans only manufacture products for this forum?? That seems really strange/shady.
It's not sarcasm, it's exactly what happened with the Blu-Fans 'Wall-E' steelbook.

It's not sarcasm, it's exactly what happened with the Blu-Fans 'Wall-E' steelbook.
Yeah... unfortunately the 6-8 months delay was/is STANDARD for Blufans... but in the past, they offered TOP quality steelbooks that totally made the wait truly worth it... but with Wall-E and now announced Thor matte fiasco, seems like they're going to the dark side of cheap finishes... :(

So sorry @MissFishie if yeah @SlyFondle answer may seemed a little bit sarcastic (I'm sure he wanted to be helpful), but you need to know that there's an history for Blufans that a lot of us here have difficulties to forget... (me included)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Yay! Have not purchased a blufans steelbook before. How does it work? Do you buy from their website, or do you have to join the group buy? Thanks~

Welcome to the message board :) ...When a blufans release is done correctly it is a stunning thing to hold in your hands, it can be a piece of little art...some can be so beautiful it is breathtaking, but sometimes they screw up or cancel a release and since we have expectations that can create some frustration...the main thing you need to know is that from the moment the title is announced and when you receive it, it can take up from 4 to 6 months...just an average time frame (could be faster or longer). But if done right, worth the wait !

Yeah... unfortunately the 6-8 months delay was/is STANDARD for Blufans... but in the past, they offered TOP quality steelbooks that totally made the wait truly worth it... but with Wall-E and now announced Thor matte fiasco, seems like they're going to the dark side of cheap finishes... :(

So sorry @MissFishie if yeah @SlyFondle answer may seemed a little bit sarcastic (I'm sure he wanted to be helpful), but you need to know that there's an history for Blufans that a lot of us here have difficulties to forget... (me included)

Regarding Thor I am not that worried after seeing this pic....
1-jpg.135502