UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my ignorance but is there a reason for no 3D? Personally I love 3D on animation especially, but I understand its not everyone's bag.

No official answer, but my guess is 3D discs weren't selling enough to warrant it. Might also be Disney wanting to keep the price down for families (although most Disney titles are wildly overpriced).

On another topic, I really hope this Steelbook doesn't get lost in Canada with Target now closing all their Canadian stores.

Reactions: phookoo
@elchipo got a big fat no.
Looks unlikely this is coming to Canada :(

Sad to hear that for my Canadian friends.

I'm wondering zero if you have any insight if this is a Disney shift as a whole from the usual Futureshop/Best Buy(in the US) partnership?
Even though I'm in the States, I have no easy access to Target and that'd be a lot more annoying haha. Thanks for the info!

Sad to hear that for my Canadian friends.

I'm wondering zero if you have any insight if this is a Disney shift as a whole from the usual Futureshop/Best Buy(in the US) partnership?
Even though I'm in the States, I have no easy access to Target and that'd be a lot more annoying haha. Thanks for the info!

You have more than one option even though you don't have easy access to target, you can join the GB or simply pre-order on Target website.

So, if Target didn't pull out of Canada, we would have seen this up here? Maybe if their stores are still open then, we might see it. Otherwise, might have to make a shopping trip down to the states. But damn, this is what I was worried about.

Please, press hard @zerox39 - I want this. And I don't want to have to cross the border to get it.

So, if Target didn't pull out of Canada, we would have seen this up here? Maybe if their stores are still open then, we might see it. Otherwise, might have to make a shopping trip down to the states. But damn, this is what I was worried about.

Please, press hard @zerox39 - I want this. And I don't want to have to cross the border to get it.
I've been told a hard no from Disney. The release is a target usa exclusive. I really want this one haha

Really wish the UK would start getting some of these Target exclusives, here we have a large supermarket chain called Asda which is owned by Wal-Mart yet oddly they occasionally stock items marked with the "Only at Target" banner for example The Nitro Krypt King Skylander. Sorry that takes things a little off topic, just illustrating my point.

Reactions: shiftyraccoon