Amazon UK - £16.42
Zavvi - £17.99

CONFIRMED TO BE REGION B LOCKED

0.jpg

bigtrouble.jpg

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the same here. Royal Snail :(

On a better note, they automatically only charged me the lowest price of £14.92. Just got refunded £1.50 without having to do anything.

I also got a refund for the pre order price promise

On a Separate issue
Note Customers in Rep Of Ireland
Today An Post returned lot of parcels back to amazon because they used incorrect labels
My Predator was returned undeliverable I called An Post as no delivery attempt was made
They told me they have sent back lot of amazon parcels to amazon because they have used incorrect labels

If you were expecting delivery from An post check your Emails

Total Mess

I also got a refund for the pre order price promise

On a Separate issue
Note Customers in Rep Of Ireland
Today An Post returned lot of parcels back to amazon because they used incorrect labels
My Predator was returned undeliverable I called An Post as no delivery attempt was made
They told me they have sent back lot of amazon parcels to amazon because they have used incorrect labels

If you were expecting delivery from An post check your Emails

Total Mess

OMG EEK! WTF? I hope my 'Big Trouble' won't be sent back. The less time it's been thrown around in the holiday post the better :ohno:

OMG EEK! WTF? I hope my 'Big Trouble' won't be sent back. The less time it's been thrown around in the holiday post the better :ohno:

I asked amazon what the reason was and was told they wont disclose this
I was expecting Predator and cinema paradise to be delivered yesterday

Thought might be today then
I then get a email about Predator
I called an post and he told me they returned a lot of amazon deliveries
asked me for a tracking number told him we don't have any
Something is wrong if they have returned a lot of amazon parcels not just mine
An Post told me they returned lot to amazon due to some label issue
As Amazon used Royal Mail for Big Trouble In Little China hopefully this problem does not apply

My Predator order was dispatched on 15th and amazon already have it returned today I suspect it did not even arrive in Ireland and there was no attempted delivery

Last edited:
I'm having a rough time with Amazon CS on trying to get the Refund for the Price Drop on Monday

Kharis(CSA): I can see the price you paid for this item was £13.68. The price currently on our web site is £18.99. The price you paid is a lot lower than the price you quoted above and the current website price.

I sent in another email challenging this and explaining the price differences. And I received this:
As my colleague previously mentioned, "I am looking at the price history and the cheapest I can see this being is £13.68. You have not been charged VAT but you were charged £3.08 delivery costs for having this item shipped to the United States."

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hello Jason,

My name is Sucheta and I work in the Customer Escalations Team. Please allow me to address this issue for you.

I've looked at your order and can see that the price change was significant and you just received this item from us. Under the circumstances, I have issue a refund for the price difference in the amount of 1.84 GBP. Refunds usually go through within 2 to 3 days and you’ll see this amount credited on your next statement. This doesn’t include your bank’s processing time.
When the refund is completed, we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the date, amount and payment details. After receiving the confirmation e-mail, you can see the refund in Your Account: http://www.amazon.co.uk/yourorders

Please understand that I'm issuing this refund as an exception and that this is against our standard policy.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
How is it an exception and against their standard policy if they are seeing the Price Drop? It happened before the end of Release Date :dunno:

Maybe Amazon have hired some Zavvi staff temporarily for the Christmas period? :naughty:

:joy:
You might be right orders are all over the place going from Preparing for Dispatch
to Dispatching Soon to Dispatching Now back to Preparing for Dispatch back to pre order in a loop then finally dispatched :facepalm:

They also printed label wrong with my Predator order when shipping tab was removed it removed my Name and first part of my address An Post sent it back as undeliverable happened with a few other customers deliveries sent out on 14th/15th so same person or persons were printing labels wrong

Temporary staff at christmas EEK! must have been Zavvi sending them :naughty:

Customer service were doing what Zavvi do copy and paste standard replies :naughty:

Note Working in Retail at christmas is always mad and stressful be nice to them its busiest part of the year for shops and online staff

Last edited:
This actually might explain a lot... I have an order with 4 items: 3 in stock and one on pre-order for March. It's been sitting there for four days saying "expected delivery: March 10"!

Normally they'd just split the order and send the items they can now, rather than sit on the whole thing for three months!

Received my new copy today. After telling amazon all the good that I thought their envelopes A1, they promised to send me the new copy in better packaging. Finally, shipped in a envelope A1 (...), the steelbook is not damaged but the internal support is broken. Last steelbook I buy from amazon, except exclusives.

I guess I'm no fun because I just saw this and I thought the film is sort of messy and stupid. There's no rhyme or reason and things just happen because they can. Characters suddenly know Kung-Fu or just appear out of nowhere. Monsters out of the wahoo, etc.

I guess I'm no fun because I just saw this and I thought the film is sort of messy and stupid. There's no rhyme or reason and things just happen because they can. Characters suddenly know Kung-Fu or just appear out of nowhere. Monsters out of the wahoo, etc.

Totally agree and I consider myself a John Carpenter fan, for me his best 3 are:

The Thing
Escape from New York
Halloween

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTILC works as a parody of the genre, something far more prevalent and hip today, and as such, was well ahead of it's time.
Viewed in this way, there's a lot of fun to be had from the picture.

It's not my favourite Carpenter film, but it's in my top 5.

Reactions: mlmaier84 and Hooch