Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
What can I say FA just up to ante! Their half slip is very original..but it's not a film I will double dip plus other forthcoming release like Dredd & T2 that will drain my bank account. Still I support their WEA effort so we can have more of them. I am sticking with the original GB choice which is the Full slip plus Lenticular magnet variant. A red holofoil full slip will be perfect!

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
There are 3 separate Group Buys
1)Fullslip + Lenticular magnet (Group Buy Live has been since Friday 21st August)

2)Lenticular slipcover (Group Buy not live yet)
3)500 Halfslip (Group Buy not live yet)

Correct folks, since the GBs weren't meant to be approved yet (someone was trigger happy :D ), and in the interest of keeping it fair for all, the couple of entries that managed to sneak in have been removed. Thanks for your understanding.

The LIVE times will be posted in this thread and in the OP once they are set.

Correct folks, since the GBs weren't meant to be approved yet (someone was trigger happy :D ), and in the interest of keeping it fair for all, the couple of entries that managed to sneak in have been removed. Thanks for your understanding.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

I bet cooey was pressing buttons #KeyboardWarrior :D @cooey

Reactions: harry
If someone is kind enough to tag me when the other GB goes live I'll be very grateful. Don't matter if anyone don't.
Cheers

Reactions: dan8885