John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 1click today. Looks great, decided to open it to bask in the glory that is Nova slips and I found this:

View attachment 563913

Yep that's air bubbles under the top layer of the lenti. :pain::oops:
I've contacted the GB host to see what they can do.
As others said, it looks like two layers of plastic packing are still there...the overall wrap and thr additional protection for the lenti

Have you opened it yet?

Dunno if he's one of those picky collectors like myself ;) but non-Nova orders won't have the holofoil Nova sticker on the back, will they?
I received my FSA order from pung and it has no silver Nova sticker on the back but the numbering sticker is there. Nothing too major but it may be a thing to some. I noticed a lot of his used items say in the description no exclusive release sticker from whatever the edition is Nova, weet, plain archive, kimchi but this particular release is new and it didn't have that statement in the description. Oh well. :offtopic:

I'll check when I get a chance but never had a lenti with a protective film still on it before.
I've not had them on all (over 100 lentis easy) but enough for it to feel normal.
Think it depends on the retailer but I don't keep track.
If you were planning on opening any copy for the disc, best to open the lenti and be safe, but it's very likely just plastic wrapping or an extra film over the lenti.
I'd be surprised for a bodge up that bad to slip through if its not

Got my GB order from the other site yesterday. I know many don’t like the O-Rings but much prefer these then to any other type of slip.
View attachment 563950
View attachment 563952
I don't mind o-ring slips but MUCH prefer full lenti slips since they were started maybe 8ish years back.

But this release HAD to be o-ring, to match the prior
Lovely pics! Can't wait to see all mine next to each other

20230929_140442.jpg
20230929_140338.jpg

I've been collecting movies for a good decade or so and this is my first one click box ever and my first purchase via hidef ninja Group Buy. I've never seen a package this meticulously protected! I'd like to thank @Aniv For helping me out, arrived from South Korea to Croatia pretty quickly! Definitely not my last one click box after this experience. Let me just heal my wallet a bit.

Did NovaMedia stop using those foam cases for shipping?
That much bubble wrap is OK too, but those were better, I think.
Or am I confusing them with MantaLab and others...

Did NovaMedia stop using those foam cases for shipping?
That much bubble wrap is OK too, but those were better, I think.
Or am I confusing them with MantaLab and others...
NovaMedia is yet to use the foam block cases afaik. They seem to always have an unlimited supply of bubble wrap lol, which as you say is fine too, but I think had the choice the foam cartons are ideal and overall better protection. Not just OC either, even my latest Manta purchases of 1 or 2 single editions have used them now.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
it should br tracked by RM once it enters the UK normally
Not always. Depending on type of tracking used here, RM can track each point through the system or track when leaving and received only (the latter being cheaper from experience...then there are special delivery tracking options...).
I've had steelbooks from GB's in both, but usually the latter.
If its not updated / delivered come say day 14 from shipped, then maybe worry(again, talking from personal experience here...most GB's land 7-14 days for me in UK from US/HK/Korea/CZ etc )

Reactions: nekromantik
Thank you @Aniv . We are very happy with these.

I noticed there are two versions one of the booklet. One that comes with the 1/4 slip and the lenti, which is smaller to fit within the steelbook. Another, which is larger, and thus fits separately within the full slips. Contents, both text and pictures, seem to be exactly the same though.

Attachments

• IMG_9417.jpg
    IMG_9417.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
I noticed there are two versions one of the booklet. One that comes with the 1/4 slip and the lenti, which is smaller to fit within the steelbook. Another, which is larger, and thus fits separately within the full slips. Contents, both text and pictures, seem to be exactly the same though.
Exactly like it has been the case for every Nova release so far. :writing: