Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
what u really mean to say here is blufans lol

yep i was reffering to Nova/Blu-fans also i have recently ordered HDzeta and Kimchidvd releases of Raid 1+2 / Cinderella / S.Private Ryan all Lenticulars :) cant wait to see them :)

so yes i think FA are doing a really stunning job with their release so far and i reckon its starting to put a lot of pressure on the big boys but if they really are going down the lenticular slip route they need to up their game and do full on depth lentis like blufans and nova and leave the flipflop for their steelbook magnets.

i think they will carry on getting better and better as they refine the manufacturing & materials.... then become one of the big boy 's :)

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Watched the movie tonight for the first time and LOVED it... :drool:

Took the advice from helpful Ninja's and made sure to watch the movie before committing too hard on these amazing FA packages.

The packages alone are really top notch but I'm so glad I like the movie too LOL :)

Decision, now made... :cigar:

That Full Slip looks way to beautiful to pass. I got a feeling that in-hand it could be the best release of FAC. All around unique artwork matching perfectly with Steel, Disc and numbering card.
Maybe Riggan is embossed (like Dracula Untold & Chappie FS) so that the Birdman is more behind him :hungry::hungry::hungry:

And keep in mind that the 32 Page Booklet comes only with the Full Slip. I never choose release after goodies and I never ever watch again the art cards after the "first look"
but I prefer always a nice Booklet over everything else.

Surely the Lenti will look great in hand but the effect is not enough for me. The angle without the Bird you got only a head on the cover :cautious:

I'll stay definitely with my Full Slip and I will go for a 1/2 Slip since I really like the colors of Steel and Slip matching up.

Sorry if this has been asked BUT my heads a bit dizzy with all these releases :(

I have signed up to the first GB, so what is that one for?