YesAsia Buy Link
Notes: Region-free, inside art

81Nd1DiHA7L__AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics.

I shall have these aswell soon enough, will be a quality addition to any collection. Pity they didn't do the 3rd one as well.

Mine were delivered today. It will be a few days before I have my hands on them as they are at my girlfriends house. Can't wait!

Ps. No customs charges for me. Gotta love eBay! :)

3 in stock.

If this is on Amazon JP, then they are from 3rd party sellers who don't ship overseas. But one never knows since there is competition among the local sellers perhaps one of them might break and sell internationally.

This is already out of stock on YesAsia.

If this is on Amazon JP, then they are from 3rd party sellers who don't ship overseas. But one never knows since there is competition among the local sellers perhaps one of them might break and sell internationally.

This is already out of stock on YesAsia.
Yes, this was on Amazon.co.jp and sold by Amazon it self.

Ordered mine from HMV on 27th September, arrived in the UK on the 30th, finally got my invoice for VAT & Parcelfarce's "clearance" fee yesterday. They'll try to deliver tomorrow but I'll be at work, if I'm lucky I might see them next week ;)

Been deliberating for the past couple of weeks whether to go for this or not, went to add to basket HMV and presented with an out of stock message... left it just too late to order. :( Managed to order Blade II from YesAsia though.

^ Ouch! Scramble mode. I just went through that yesterday with Battle Royale. You never know how long these are going to stick around.