Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:
Does anyone do GB's from japan? Havent noticed any jp members but there must to be a few?
Not really no and that's due to the fact that Amazon restricts 1 copy per customer and then you got EMS shipping on top etc...

would love to have both steels ... but nearly £30.00 in shpping to the uk plus import charges .. unless somebody from across the pond will let me ship to them ... how much is the shipping to the usa or canada from amazon.*** ?

They picked the right one out of the 3. No brainer for me. :D\

EDIT: Didn't go far enough down to see Blade also. Now, am I missing Trinity?

Last edited:
would love to have both steels ... but nearly £30.00 in shpping to the uk plus import charges .. unless somebody from across the pond will let me ship to them ... how much is the shipping to the usa or canada from amazon.*** ?

its like 2000 yen for one steel to Canada and then add 300 yen for every steel you tag on to the order. Not sure for USA.

USA folks seem to pretty much avoid customs. Canadians it looks like used to (I did the one time I ordered from them) but less cases reported now to a point where its a rarity but still a possibility.

£30 for postage seems a tad excessive, won't moan about the postage charges from Amazon.de now! Would love someone else to release this though, come on Play...