Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
the best film of the 3 but keepng fingers crossed for a gb release, sure they will be on e bay after thet r released for ridiculous money!!!! :(

The limits amazon.jp puts on orders usually prevents group buys from taking place. Your best bet is to order it yourself or have one order it for you.

Reactions: caudeceus
It seems HMV Japan has the same Edition (Steelbooks) as the Catalogue Number is the same as at Amazon japan.
Shipping costs at HMV are around the half of Amazon Japan.
I've sent a request and asked if its a steelbook or not. As soon as i get an answer i will post it. Maybe we got some member here from Japan who can phone them, might be faster that way. :D

Here's the link to Blade 2. Will post the link to Blade 1 in the other thread.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5096523

Anyone know the region code on this? Anyone pre ordered it yet to the US? I loved Blade 1 and 2. This is perfect, just when I was about to buy the standard release! This is site is going to make me bankrupt.....

Will probably order this along with a few other steels from Amazon.jp to get a good shipping discount.

It will also go great next to my Canadian Blade 1 - autographed by Traci Lords ;)

Last edited:
Another great looking steel looks like I won't be grabbing any time soon. I really don't dig trying to read japanese, or pay their shipping prices

You don't have to be able to read Japanese to view the webpage, you just need Google Chrome as it automatically will translate each page as you go.

As for the shipping prices, I whole heatedly agree with you. They are through the roof. EEK!

sorry guys, but you can compare this beauty with the German, the contrast with the black and red is just awesome..yes, more expensive, but if i'm going to do the expense at least i'll know i got the one i like and that's that! :)

sorry guys, but you can compare this beauty with the German, the contrast with the black and red is just awesome..yes, more expensive, but if i'm going to do the expense at least i'll know i got the one i like and that's that! :)

This is why I will have both. Oh yes, they will be mine! :twisted: