attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:
Add more steelies to your cart. Helps setting your mind free :twisted:

Yup. I am just waiting a little longer to see if Trinity is released to pull the trigger. If you get 4 or 5, it is about $40 US for each with shipping. Not bad IMO considering.

No worries. The chances are that some other country will issue this. I am ordering from Japan on the offchance that it comes with a quarter slip. I love those slips.

You might be right, given the fact that you see nothing on the steels that resemble anything Japanese. All english ..... So 1) these might release elsewhere and 2) these will have at the least a back paper with japanese specs. 3) hopefully a slip, but who wants to cover up that beauty of artwork. :p

I am willing to bet money these show up at Best Buy. They also don't state Amazon.jp exclusive either.

The one thing I have to admit though. Japan steels look the best for presentation. The plastic wrap is perfect!!! Its amazing how you can have the same steels from different countries all lined up and the ones from Japan have the best plastic wrap. Its so tight it looks like it is a freshly waxed car.

I know lots of people like to open their steels so you can see the entire artwork. Japan steels you don't need too unless you want to see the back. Personally I don't display the back of steels in my case. I display them from the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbsolo
Add more steelies to your cart. Helps setting your mind free :twisted:

I know, that's what I'm planning on doing the next time I order from them, also cheaper I you have everything shipped at the same time (I have to reorder Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman separately because I forgot that they'd be sent together and I'd have to wait till the end of december for both) So many German steels I want though and if I order more than one I won't want to stop adding more EEK!

Reactions: rodtp
I like the design. Goes well with the canadian release. Worst case scenario, I'll add Trinity disc into Blade steelbook.

If they release Blade trinity then this might scratch my itch. Atleast then I could order 4 steel's at the same time and only pay $40 for shipping 4 steels.... ridiculous:rolleyes:

I think maybe waiting and seeing if these get released elsewhere is good for now.

If they release Blade trinity then this might scratch my itch. Atleast then I could order 4 steel's at the same time and only pay $40 for shipping 4 steels.... ridiculous:rolleyes:

I think maybe waiting and seeing if these get released elsewhere is good for now.

Yeah there shipping is definitely brutal. Makes me hesitate every time i click the place order button.