Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are try to get the replacement for all damaged steelbooks,but its very hard at now,this WWA steelbook released over 2 month,factory should be no left for replacement.

If you are able to get some more, can you please make them available to those of us whose group buy orders were subsequently cancelled due to "over-allocation"?

How about if we send you a steelbook and a check, and you put the steelbook in a slip and send it back? ;)

I felt the same but there’s always other retailers.[/QUOTE]
hdzeta is hdzeta mate. I wanted these edition most.

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
I felt the same but there’s always other retailers.
hdzeta is hdzeta mate. I wanted these edition most.[/QUOTE]

I'm still hopeful they'll make these slips available again somehow. They're so good, and so few people got a chance at them. I was lucky to grab a 4K, and I wouldn't feel bad at all if they did a reprint and sold them again so more people could enjoy them.

It frustrates me that HDzeta supplies them with the images (not just Blade Runner but other images too) and they completely seem to blind side us

... and I thought things were turning better since the recent announcement of Silver Label GBs being hosted here (again). :shy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
glad to hear they are going to offer the slipboxes without discs for this release as well as IT. Good way to recoup some lost costs due to damage steels.
Seriously? Where did you see the news, and where do we get them? I'm very happy they're releasing the rest of the BR slips! :)

glad to hear they are going to offer the slipboxes without discs for this release as well as IT. Good way to recoup some lost costs due to damage steels.
What's the reasoning behind it happening with this film? Is it also banned over there?

Hdzeta Fanbase not always accurate with info on Facebook
Be cool if they will be doing this but until I see HDzeta announce themselves I would not take what you see posted on HDzeta Fanbase as 100%

Hdzeta have not mentioned this yet on their twitter account so far

:thumbs:

Hdzeta Fanbase not always accurate with info on Facebook
Be cool if they will be doing this but until I see HDzeta announce themselves I would not take what you see posted on HDzeta Fanbase as 100%

rOwLBCq.gif

You're the guy on the right @paulboland ;):rofl: