Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I should watch this movie after reading that people are willing to pay full price for just slip cases or damaged steels. I must be missing some amazing movie :bag:

I watched it opening night and thought it was a very good movie, but maybe not a great sequel to the original (which is one of my all-time favorites). I watched it a second time the next night, and decided that it is in fact a perfect sequel to the original, and a nearly perfect movie. The original has a kind of serendipitous perfection--especially when you watch the documentary and realize just how much went wrong during the making of it. The sequel, on the other hand, has the perfection of a filmmaker and crew who are working at the top of their game, in total control of every little detail. They're both movies that need multiple viewings (though I don't say that everyone will or must like either one of them).

Filmarena is weak and soft like butter. HDZeta is strong like a rock!
When Filmarena saw high demand for BR2049, it caved in and added more copies to groupbuy.
HDZeta is solid rock, hold their ground, never does like Filmarena just did.

I don't know why it has anything to do with "strength" or "weakness" of Filmarea or HDzeta o_O

I think it's rather because of our GB hosts and staff members who somehow managed to get more copies out of FA.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Well considering its diff steelbook art and the MOQ from scanavo is 2k or 4k .... if anything its crazy there wasnt much larger qty for the FA from the jump. But after karel has gotten stuck with copies he doesn't commit to higher qty from the beginning.

So when you are talking about buying up WWA steel in small number to sell vs. actually making your own steelbook run with scanavo then you are talking 2 entirely different things and being weak or strong has nothing to do with nothing.

Its all about business practice of making customers happy, when demand is way bigger than supply. Strong company does not need to make more customers happy, because, well, it is strong.
From the POV of strong company, the product sells ifself, and only weak companies listen to customers.

This is what I see in this crazy market of premium steelbooks. I have no other explanation for what happened with this release.

This is all eternal talk about excuses vs opportunities.

Its all about business practice of making customers happy, when demand is way bigger than supply. Strong company does not need to make more customers happy, because, well, it is strong.
From the POV of strong company, the product sells ifself, and only weak companies listen to customers.

This is what I see in this crazy market of premium steelbooks. I have no other explanation for what happened with this release.

Strong and successful companies listen to customers

In business history shows that when companies listen to their customers, collaborate with them and innovate together, they thrive.

Last edited:
Then the only question remains is whether the HDZeta is strong, given what happened with this BR2049 release or it just thinks it is strong.

Maybe I should watch this movie after reading that people are willing to pay full price for just slip cases or damaged steels. I must be missing some amazing movie :bag:

It's better than the original imo, it's a very good film :)

I thought that the first Blade Runner was just ''ok'' to me (despite having a huge fan base for the Original Movie).
Blade Runner 2049 however I enjoyed very much, the visuals are Crazy :drool:
@Noodles described it so ever perfectly as a ''Moving Piece of Art'', A Must See for sure :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
As many has mentioned here, don't mind buying just the slips + goodies without the steelbook or replace the steelbook with Amaray / Scanavo

We are try to get the replacement for all damaged steelbooks,but its very hard at now,this WWA steelbook released over 2 month,factory should be no left for replacement.

This is what happens when you release your edition 2 months after your competitors !

I know it takes several months to get slipcovers, art cards etc... approved. But we've all known since last year that there was going to be a WEA Blade Runner 2049 steelbook. Surely this stuff could be ready to be released on time to avoid this sort of scenario?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Then the only question remains is whether the HDZeta is strong, given what happened with this BR2049 release or it just thinks it is strong.
Megabee is the strongest Russian I know. He can forge steelbooks with his bare hands. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: megabee
I'd buy one with a damaged steel, amarey replacement, or even no steel or discs at all!

When Filmarena saw high demand for BR2049, it caved in and added more copies to groupbuy.
This is just plain stupid, 'cause it's not a case of actually creating more copies, but allocating more out of the existing batch, leaving less for the website or elsewhere.
You don't think they just increase the quantity of the run, do you? Print more booklets, order more slips? No, it's all been long prepared in an agreed quantity, with permission from the studio for that fixed amount of copies, with all the papers and deals signed and finished.
When the studio that owns the title churns out another batch of 10 thousand copies for the market, that's another thing, but it is definitely not the case here.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast

I am talking about BR2049: Filmarena vs HDZeta.
For HDZeta, that Accountant situation was a single moment of weakness. It should be ignored, and moreover, the existence of a singular weakness just proves the existence of solid strength, like that ancient Cicero guy was proving.

:facepalm:
AxoMF91.gif

:coffee:Sensible one go to next post, its about the steel not the film.:coffee:
Joke time:
The steelbook was so bad that it break itself:
Slip says "I'm too awesome to have that WWA in me"
Steel says !!!!!....kkrkkrkk (break)

IMO, i can't see that WWA steel in picture let alone in reality. The steel is like,:wtf: what the f is going on :/
BTW:whistle: i'm not super great at jokes so take it easy, peace.:thumbs:

Reactions: megabee
:coffee:Sensible one go to next post, its about the steel not the film.:coffee:
Joke time:
The steelbook was so bad that it break itself:
Slip says "I'm too awesome to have that WWA in me"
Steel says !!!!!....kkrkkrkk (break)

IMO, i can't see that WWA steel in picture let alone in reality. The steel is like,:wtf: what the f is going on :/
BTW:whistle: i'm not super great at jokes so take it easy, peace.:thumbs:
giphy.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Hereticz